The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

To entertain others - Wendigo [Gray] feeback
As I might have character that's far from being liked by every character I would be interested in how character's like him. I RP for years and I always tried to have characters that other will enjoy, even when the character is rude jerk that everyone hates players should have fun. I've been here just for a while and this topic might serve it's purpose more later for future reference when more people will meet Gray [Zennshinagas] there are few who had chance to get to know him a bit better already so I'm interested in their opinion and while he's character more focused to be enjoyed by those who know and meet him more I'm actually interested in first immertion he gives [though I agree that might not be always positive]

So as character goes there's only one so far - Gray [RP name, TRP2 name] aka Zennshinagas [IC unusused name, char creation name] - cynical propagator of radical truth, sassy, sarcastic, lazy, laid-back but also bright with personal interest in psychology and antropology as he studies people, their mimicks and their reaction to his crude truthful behaviour. Character inspired party by one my older character, partly on idea of someone who breaks out of common society by his own will and enjoys it as it gives him unbiased view of it and also inspired by serial Lie to me as well as my current university studies of psychology and antropology. I try to have complex and interesting characters but of course that means that others have to know them better, it's also my only character and while I have in mind for now one, in Cata second alt I'm mainly one character player as I'm more player that instead of trying to make many characters tries to focus in one into depth and then observe his life in this pseudo reality. [On that behalf I should mention when I play you are all under observation as I fully intent to focus my diplom work on problematics and implications]

Second part of my question is much more simple, do you have problem with my english? And please be critical and truthful here. As you can easily notice english is not my native language, moreso it's very very different gramatically from my native language and it's mainly selftaught, I do have problem with grammar so I'd like to know how much it affects your immersion during roleplay and I would like to ask, if you will notice some mistakes while RP please feel free and let me know, for me that's best way to learn and improve.

So that's a bit of "feedback" and "feedback request" from me.
Big thanks to everyone who will find while reply and let me know.
"Everyone is hypocrite by nature. Burst their bubble and tell them real truth and they will hate you fiercely, no matter if they are pink or blue."
"Gray" Zennshinagas
Hrmm... I kinda like Gray honestly. I've only RPed with you a couples times, but I think Gray is a cool character. Sure he's a little grummbly and rude at times, but he's never really been an enemy of sorts (and even if he was, enemies tend to make RP actually worth while). Sides the grummbly rudeness is a nice character trait.

As for your english. I haven't noticed anything in the few times I've RPed with you. Honestly though... I'm sure your english isn't as bad as mine, and english IS my native language... yet I'm still making 1st grade mistakes... Trust me. I'm sure your not that bad.
With a hip, hip and a clippity clop
He's out looking for a head to swap
So don't try to figure out a plan
You can't reason with a headless man
~Disney

Alright, I admit, I got lazy and didn't read your post entirely... (SORRY)

Though in overall, I enjoyed Zen's character and the way he's played out, even though the idea is slightly far-fetched. I really have no issues with the character itself, in all honesty! Buuuutt... (Always the but)

As for a more OOC feedback, and this may just be a personal tick I have, but I noticed you tend to neglect the /e emotes! By neglect, I mean rarely use it.
Now, this may be very trivial, and it honestly doesn't bother me all too much, but it is a little odd for me to see emotes pop up as chat bubbles.

Keep up the good work, Zen!
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
Feedback time!

First of all, Gray: I love the character to death. You've taken a character whom most people would automatically roll the pious or the super nice and made him quite the opposite without abandoning the core of draenic society--paradoxically, Gray has much more reverence towards his people and beliefs than his cynicism lets on, even arguably more than most anchorites and vindicators. His cynicism allows him to take on more realistic takes on draenei despite his experiences, something I really enjoy. For this reason, I am grateful he's simply sarcastic and grumpy rather than how some people would try to subvert the pious draenei: making them entirely areligious and rational, which annoys me given how the Naaru and the Light are actually -tangible- (and therefore, absolutely silly to deny their existence). It's this strange fascination in Gray that both Kapre and Diwaata are drawn to him, also why both of them, despite their differences in personalities, tolerate his eccentricities. I kind of actually see the three as uncle/nephew/niece, with the uncle relying on the kids for food and medicine and the kids being drawn to the strange uncle Mommy told them to stay away from XD.

I'm still working on Zakk's profile, btw. If you're wondering why it's taking me so long to work on it, it's because I'm kind of caught up between preparing for the party and papers for my psychology courses, leaving me little time for my own character profiles. However, I do intend to finish it soon, because Zakk is absolutely adorable! :)

As for your English, there are indeed problems grammatically that primarily pop up in long paragraphs rather than in RP. However, the times I do see them in RP is when Gray would go on a tangent on his beliefs; in that case, sometimes I take a while to respond to them because I'd have to interpret what you're trying to say. Because you taught yourself English, and I myself do not know Czech, I cannot adequately establish myself as your tutor as long as I don't understand the grammatical structure of Czech, though I can surely look it up. If you're a student, I recommend you take formal English courses and practice writing papers. They may seem boring, but they will give you the practice you need from experts that can properly convert Czech to English.

Otherwise, you're a sweetie...and I was actually surprised to learn you're another draenei-loving girl who loves to be abusive towards their own characters and draw. YOU'RE LIKE ME! :D
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]