The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A question.
So, in light of a discussion that happened some moments ago in the OOCC with Kretnub, I've been asked to post my question to you nubs on the forum.

How possible is Warlock to Necromancer? I believe I can validate it rather well, but opinions on the validity of it would be nice.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Necromancy was introduced by the Burning Legion*, the Scourge was a tool to prepare Azeroth for its destruction by said Legion.

I think it's quite possible. But...!

Individual necromancers might have a distaste for fel, and individual warlocks might have a distaste for necromancy. Strictly speaking, the Legion and its followers are not on good terms with the Scourge and visa versa, so a warlock might have trouble finding a willing trainer.

Also, the transition might be easier for warlocks who were originally frost mages, or warlocks that use more shadow.

*The Faceless Ones have their own brand. But, who knows anything about them.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe