The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Requesting Second Accounts
I'm really not sure who keeps spreading this misinformation, but additional accounts are not attained from PMing me. For the past few months, I've been ignoring such PMs because the information on how to get a second account has been on the Wiki for quite a while, and there's even an autobroadcast with the procedure. I don't intend to be mean, but I've also gotten tired of sending the same reply time after time: "Please submit a ticket in-game."

Anyway, please spread the word to whoever has been instructing folks to send me a PM and correct them. I take care of such tickets when I get in-game and have the time.

Thank you!
...sorry Kretol, I couldn't find the information. It seemed logical to send a PM, so I did that. My bad!
(10-16-2011, 07:21 PM)Avon Wrote: ...sorry Kretol, I couldn't find the information. It seemed logical to send a PM, so I did that. My bad!

Same!
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Accounts Can Now Be Made! Grakor456 71 11,692 04-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Kretol