The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Uhm.
Hopefully this won't last for very long, but you never know.

Today, our internet was cut off and we're not sure when we'll be able to pay for getting it back again. We're in a tight spot economically. This pretty much means that my only means of getting online from home are to connect my phone to my computer and share the internet connection. Which has a very limited capacity. Or, to surf while I'm at school, between classes.

None of those allow me to really get in-game, as far as I know. Granted, I haven't actually tried if my phone's connection is strong enough to let me connect to WoW. I don't hold high hopes, so I might as well say right now that I'll be absent for a while.

I'll be on the forums and on my IMs, most likely, but I can't get in-game.

But, due to how RL has been treating me lately, it might not make much of a difference to my overall activity since I've been rather preoccupied either way, what with our horses destroying our fences at least once a day for the past week or so.

I'll try to update this thread when my activity starts to turn back again. While I'm dealing with all of the issues that have cropped up, I'll be sure to work on storylines and posts and stuff so I can start hosting events for the guilds I lead.

Yay!

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say.

My phone's got surprising punch, though, I must say...
Come back soon, and feel better! Slap RL in the face!
D: !!!!
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Get back soon!

Nub.

"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
[Image: e780e6cb-9ddd-4e08-9e08-1a32aa482309.jpg]
Go rob a bank!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
o/

I'll chat with you soon.

Also, punch that horse. Right in the nose.
You know she deserves it.
(10-18-2011, 09:08 AM)JVNemesis Wrote: Also, punch that horse. Right in the nose.
You know she deserves it.

She deserves so much more than that. That horse is a devil.
HORSIES! <3

Come back soon :(
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Ouch. If you need help with something, don't hesitate to ask. I'm not far away.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyzTDvBHQHr-kQDck7F1i...yq5eXzKvTA]

I'LL MISS YOU!!!
HOPE THINGS GET BETTER SOON!!!

<3
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
D:
Oh noes!
D:
Fare well, Box!

Hope everything turns out good.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Good luck luck on RL, and come back soon! D:
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]