The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Your New Overlords
Good Evening, Plebeians.

Don't bother trying to change your urls. I've hijacked the entire internet to broadcast my message to all.

Using my eldritch powers (And cash bribes. Seriously, it took like...Seventeen dollars to do this all) I have tempted the powers that be to open the glorious gates and accept four more of you poor souls into the glorious land of gamemasters.

Yes, yes...I know, I am kind. I did this all on my own. No help from anyone, I assure you. And don't ask the other GMs. They will lie to you and tell you that I just held my breath and threatened to spawn raid bosses everywhere until they let me make this post.

They are liars and they smell.

Now then...Rise, ladies and landed gentry, and place your hands together for your new overlords (And my new pawns):

Imagenashyun & Delta as our new Trial GMs
ChampionMouse & Cressy as our returning Content GMs.

Welcome your new overlords and accept them into your hearts. I know you'll come to love this lot as much as I love them now.

Or else.

Signed With A Loving Hand,
The Management
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
I approve.

Congratulations, Delta! You've been doing a mighty fine job as a forum helper, and I'm sure you're going to be an excellent GM.

Now I have two new GMs to annoy for help with profiles.

[Image: th_lolol-1.png]
Grats nubs!
Congratulations, guys!
[Image: 5x77m1.gif]

The panic dance is the only appropriate thing to do at a time like this.

Congrats to Mouse, Immy & Cressy, too!
grats!
Hey Mouse. We look awesome in green, right?
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Deltaaaaaaaaaa!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I like Orc colors, Cressy. ;)

Congrats to the new Trial GM's!
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
(10-20-2011, 04:44 PM)ChampionMouse Wrote: I like Orc colors, Cressy. ;)

Why am I not surprised?
Cool!

Now I can get a My Little Pony avatar fad with the GM team!

... Right?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
As the lowliest amongst the wretched serfs of our great overlords, I can only offer my most stifled whimper of approval before returning back to the fields to harvest our crop of roleplay.

. . . Yeah except no but congratulations, you guys are most excellent. :D You all rock my socks off and I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job as GMs. Hell, two of you already have, and two more of you have meanwhile been an incredible help to both the staff and community so far in a great number of ways.

You all, to the best of my understanding, have exceedingly positive presences on the forums, are nice and helpful and stuff and are excellent facilitators of roleplay.

And you all look smashing in green. ;) So, adding you to their hallowed number was an excellent choice by the staff, in my humble opinion. Again, congratulations and good luck. No-one here more deserving of the positions.

[/essay]
Deltaaa! Yus! <3
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
Congrats to all of them!
Congratulations.