The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sa'Kage
[Image: icony.gif]

"Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character,
give him power."

What is the Sa'Kage?
  • A criminal organisation based around the acts of slavery and drug dealing. It is constantly changing and growing as time passes and more opportunities spring into view, evolving to become a more wide spread and profitable business.

What positions are available?
  • The current positions which are available to be attained are. . .

• Slave - A captured humanoid whom is to be sold at the soonest point in time possible. This rank is attainable only with OOC consent to attempt to capture your character. The actual event of capturing would be discussed thoroughly in order to make sure you are okay with what potentially could happen.

Thug - A general purpose ranking which is split up into either slavers, drug peddlers or potentially both at once. They are capable of working at their own pace and are paid (in IC currency) based on the work they do. Hence, the more they capture or sell, the more they are paid in coin.

Chief - Upon showing consistently good work, initiative and a will to assist the organisation expand, one might be approached by the Kingpin in order to be promoted to this position. Upon gaining this position, they are capable of recruiting more members into the organisation in order to gain more people to work under them.

Shinga - This is a rank only attainable by people who have shown they are are committed to the organisation with their very life and are chosen to gain a major leading position by the Kingpin. The Shinga are capable and allowed to do any dealing they wish in order to expand and gain profit for the organisation whether it be finding a new direction for revenue or dealing in business relationships with other factions.

What would one get paid?
  • Payment is based on three things. One, the current rank one is commited to. Two, the type of dealings which gained them profit. Three, the amount of profit gained from said dealings. These price ranges are as followed. . .

• Slavery
      • Thug - 20% of sold price of slave.
        Chief - 30% of the sold price of the slave.
        Shinga - 40% of the sold price of the slave.
      Slaves are often sold at around 3g to 5g, sometimes more.

Drug Dealing
      • Thug - Sell price minus 50s
        Chief - Sell price minus 40s
        Shinga - Sell price minus 30s
      Drugs are recommended to be sold between 50s to 1g, the minused coin is the profit gained by the organisation.

Any OOC information?
  • As I am of the Australian time zone, I might often not be online at a time which might seem suitable for you. This would not hinder your ability to commit to the organisation as the capabilities for making profit is all up to your own character.

The Guild Bank is put into use to store profits from dealings.

If you'd wish to join, purchase slaves or be enslaved, do feel free to ask.

We currently have 10 active members with a total of 16 members. This fluctuates with enslaving and selling.

Any questions? Feel free to ask! Whisper Fazul in game, PM my account or post with any queries!
"Slavery

Thug - 20% of sold price of slave.
Shinga - 40% of the sold price of the slave."

That only adds up to 90%. Just curious where the other 10% goes :D

Anyways, I may join when I get back, interested to see how active it'll be.
(10-25-2011, 08:07 AM)Wuvvums Wrote: "Slavery

Thug - 20% of sold price of slave.
Shinga - 40% of the sold price of the slave."

That only adds up to 90%. Just curious where the other 10% goes :D

I think he's talking about the cut of the profits that go to the individuals involved in the deal. Say you had two Thugs and a Chief involved in a slave sale that got 5G? The thugs would get 1G each, the Chief would get 1G 50s and the remaining 1G 50s would go to the guild, or the Kingpin. Or have I completely picked up the wrong end of the stick here?

Anyway, Mercy's dealt with these guys repeatedly and they've delivered both the promised product and an excellent roleplaying experience every time. :D

Great bunch. You should all totally join them/be kidnapped by them/buy from them.
No no no. Let's say a Thug sells a slave. Then the organization receives 20% of the profit you got from selling the slave.
The prices are how much the individuals get from capturing the slave. A Thug would get 20% of the profit that the slave was sold for and so on so forth.
What's the deal with the name?

I'm betting on it not being japanese and only other reference I can think of is from Night Angel.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I'm sure my Troll, Zenzil, would love to be enslaved! Where do I sign up? :3
Spoiler'd because of lag. *-*
Spoiler:
[Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif][Image: zombiepartyhard.gif]

Zenzil <Brainwashed Troll Nub> "Ey dere. Can I 'ave ya arm?" *
Hal Howells <Emo Scarlet Palanub> "Y-y-you are-e b-better t-than me, a-and yo-ou k-k-know it." *
(10-27-2011, 03:57 AM)Bovel Wrote: What's the deal with the name?

I'm betting on it not being japanese and only other reference I can think of is from Night Angel.

Dunno where it came from, it wasn't originally my guild, I just took over the reins for a friend of mine.
And what was the top rank before you took over? I think you said it was Matron.
The top rank was 'Matron', yes. Currently it's 'Kingpin' though as I don't think 'Matron' really suits a male Troll Warrior.
Is Eryss going to keep her rank in the guild, or be adjusted to fit the listed rankings?
She can keep her rank, I'll improvise with it.
You still need to enslave my human merchant(Johana!) ^.^

I would also be glad to join Sa'Kage in another character, it seems to have good RP possibilities..
[Image: tumblr_mhvoxjHaqC1rzearvo2_500.gif]
Casually humorous
I actually didn't know that Sa'kage was a Japanese word at first to be honest. Looks sort of vague. :v

Just mentioning this because I heard mention of how random Japanese is a peeve for some people.
I actually assumed Sa'Kage and Shinga and everything else were supposed to be Zandali words on account of the kingpin being a troll. Didn't know about the history behind the name or its origin. xD