The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Foahrr Rockjaw [Gnoll] [Persistent]
I was told both yes and no when I asked if one could have several CMCs at once, so I am posting my 2nd one here.

Note: This character is not really 100% persistent. I have already planned that he will eventually ... Not be here.
He is also part of the Rockjaw. You've heard that name before.

* Race of character/NPC: Gnoll (Orc)

* Class of character/NPC (Or the closest normal class that it would resemble): Warrior

* Name of character/NPC: Foahrr (Foahrr Rockjaw IC)

* Exact modelID requested: Hogger! (displayId: 384)

* Duration that character will be used: Persistent until he dies/runs away for good.

* Purpose for the character/NPC: Gnoll Roleplay, general roleplay.

* Location the character/NPC will reside: Where his fellow gnolls go.

* Level requested: 60+, requires Titan's Grip

* Any special equipment needed: Spiked Plank, two of them.

Spoiled the Character Profile I wrote for him.
Spoiler:
Player:Ebenezer

Character Full Name: Foahrr Rockjaw

Character In-Game Name: Foahrr

Nickname(s): Foahrr

Association(s): Rockjaw gnolls, gnolls, gnolls, himself, food.

Race: Gnoll

Class: Warrior

Skills and Abilities: Eat, sleep, bash, eat, sleep, growl, poop.

Hair: Normal gnoll hair.

Eyes: Brown

Weight: Average gnoll weight.

Height: Awerage gnoll height.

Usual Garments/Armor: Armour, and whatever weapons he have found.

Other:

Alignment: Gnollic Gnoll

Personality: Foahrr good gnoll. Foahrr hungry. Foahrr like Ahrren. Foahrr like Rockjaw! Foahrr friend with family! Rockjaw! ... Hungry!

History: Foahrr chase. Yes Foahrr chase good. Foahrr chase fast. Foahrr chase with other gnolls! Foahrr is Rockjaw! Rockjaw eat! Eat much! Much - very much!
*Snore*
Foahrr hungry! Foahrr wake up other Rockjaw and go chase again! We eat much!
We poop bones!
We chase more! Foahrr find weapon!! Yes very good weapon! Yes! (Spiked Plank) Weapon good! Make hole in head! Pound! Pound! Poundpound! Foahrr happy! Foahrr hungry! Foahrr eat! Foahrr happy again!
Hungry!
What that? Oh NO! You no take great weapon! WEAPON FOAHRR!

Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
Ebe, where do you need two planks? Its a main hand weapon. Unless, of course, you can hax a main hand weapon to off-hand slot.
Titan's grip lets you dual-wield main-hand weapons as long as they are not unique-equipped.
Spoiler:
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
It does? I don't remember it doing such.
If it's a two-handed weapon, as long as it's not unique two can be wielded.

(Posted from teh phonez)
Just try for yourselves with caster main-hand weapons, or that club.
(I have no lvl 60+ warriors at the current moment, but I remember from Retail, i could dual-wield some flashy main-hand spellblades.)
Spoiler:
Items marked as main-hand are just that - main-hand. They can only be used in your primary weapon slot. An item has to be labeled as one-handed in order to dual wield. If you remember using two main-handed items, the item likely used to be one-handed and then was switched to main-hand to prevent enhancement shaman from exploiting the high spell power on two of them.

(Posted from teh phonez)
I'll prove it to you when I get a Warrior-character approved. :)

Spoiler:
Titan's Grip allows main-hand weapons to be held in the off-hand slot.
Nope, just tested. It just replaces the first main hand with the second mainhand and the first mainhand goes in your pack.
protip: Put in two one-hand weapons. Drag the one in the main-hand slot "out" of the C-menu, and put it down where your first main-hand weapon is.
Do the same with the weapon equipped in your off-hand slot - drag the equipped item out and "swap" it with the weapon you want to be there.

Win.
Spoiler:
Still didn't work.
Odd... I remember that worked on retail. Are you sure the main-hand isn't unique equipped?
Yea, some tomahawk thing. I logged off, though, so not sure what it is exactly.
I tried myself with Tardunk. Did not work as on retail. But it's fine, there's some one-hand weapons with that model.

Such as an item named Club if I remember correctly. I think it was one-handed. If not, I can just check on wowhead and find one-hand models. I know a few of them were.
Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rush'nok [Ogre][Barbarian][Persistent] Beltharean 3 1,158 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Squallus [Air Elemental, Persistent] Vladdy 2 948 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
  Naz'Atez [Naga Abomination] [Persistent] Spiky 2 1,063 11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
  Tiria [Dryad] [Persistent] MstrCorvus 2 1,257 11-25-2014, 01:46 PM
  Domitian [Nathrezim - Persistent] Rowgen 3 1,174 11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Rowgen