The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Oh, look at the sn-OHGODTHESNOW
Ladies and Gentlemen of CoTH, let me bring you an important news flash!

It started out as a blessing. Snow in October? Yay for that! It's going to be a good year this year for frolicking and sleigh riding and... power outages? Yes, that's right, the poor little trees were not prepared for the torrebntial torrent of torrents, and they bent low under its weight. Long and the short of it is, everything's broken and we are without power over here. Using coffee shops gets me only so far, and cannot sustain me. So alas, I will be gone for a few days.

MISS ME.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
NYC got snow too, as well as parts of Long Island...

I live in the part of LI that didn't get snow.

HAH.

(Missu)
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Same as Clovis. Though we did get a little bit of it. It was more like slush than snow though.

Be safe!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Have fun!

Love,

Us CotHers in Florida.

[Image: winter%20in%20fl.jpg]

Do be safe, though.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Looks like I went south at just the right time!

Oh but before I left I remember talking with my dad about how tough this winter could possibly be. I hope he's alright since we're going on a little less money than before.
Be safe, and make some snow-devils for me!
Norway reports no snow.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
Oklahoma has been getting rain with hail thrown in the mix.

Good luck with the power outages!
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats
I'm busy getting rained on over here in the UK. Swap?
Australia reports. . .

. . . Bugger all.

Good luck!
Seriously, it's nearly November and our temperature's stuck at 5 degrees C.
At least I don't have to look like a ghost when I come home covered by snow.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
And so the Epic Saga of Reese continues...

Left to fend for my life at a coffee shop swarming with people trying to get internet connections and work on their novels and screenplays, I had to fight for my life and get out of there. Cold, and alone, I made my way home to more cold and loneliness. Soon, I was hungry, and so I went hunting the mighty caribou that had migrated south to get away from the warmth in the north, trusty spear in hand. I wore its hide as a victory pelt, and there was much rejoicing. Soon, however, we had not the Caribou to feed us any longer. Thus, we ate our own left feet, and there was much rejoicing. But how would we repopulate the world? We were discussing this in length. The dispute soon led to open war between tribes over who would win the fairest maidens. We feasted on the blood of our enemies, and there was much rejoicing.

... And then the power came back on and we all went on with our normal lives.

I'm back everyone! Did you miss me?
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Back in my day, we ate our own left foot just because it was cool thing to do!

Welcome back, nub.
I agree with Ebe, I live in Finland (Next to Norway, way north in Scandinavia) and we have around 10 degrees Celsius. Its rather windy though, and as much as I hate snow, this is what I hate even more. Its cold but not cold enough to use winter clothes and as it is not hot either you cant use summer wear so you basically never have suitable clothing for this weather...