The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

ze Special Weapons Vendor
The Special Weapons vendor in OOCC have a bunch of cute guns and warglaives, but I have a suggestion for more weapons for him to sell.

Let's say you take a one-handed sword, such as Doomforged Straightedge, and you use that model to create a new custom weapon that sheathes on the back instead, and do this with several other realistic-looking swords and axes and hand them to the Special Weapons-vendor in OOCC, I'm sure he'll get plenty more sales than before.

I can make a list of a few models (around ten to fifteen) that I request for this. Perhaps fifteen swords, ten axes.

Also, please make them count as "real weapons" in itemlevel 60 so that they may be enchanted with runes and enchants such as "Berserking" or "Sunfire". Also, if you can make them count as "real weapons" so that one can use "requires melee weapon"-spells such as Whirlwind or Divine Storm while wielding them.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
Sounds nice :O I thinks it a good idea.
Sheathing swords on your back is quite silly, ICly.

Most likely because you can't draw them.
Sanity? Of course!
Well, you don't get to have a full blade covering sheath covering it.

Just a part that keeps it from falling on the ground.
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
It still seems quite silly.

Because well, logic indicates that drawing a weapon from your hip is faster than having to reach ALL OVER YOUR head to grab the hilt.
Sanity? Of course!
Pfft. The Dragonborn of Skyrim takes the weapon off his back no problem in no time.
So, you want to add more realistic weapons and sheath them in unrealistic ways...

I love it. Lets do it!
.. Might wanna look at the date of the last post. bout 6th months ago mate :3

Anyway, might be a good idea.
Not to mention it feels a little... passive aggressive and snarky. Someone already pointed out in a more polite way that it's not realistic to sheath on the back.
It is slower to draw a weapon sheathed on your back? (I always assumed it was equal to the hip, however, I've never actually drawn a weapon)
No, it's much more clunky. You have to lift the sword out of the scabbard, which often is a foot or two with your hand facing backwards. Just act like you're doing the motion and you'll see what I'm trying to convey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv_eKksZCrg

It's not clunky at all if you know what you're doing, which in this case if you're a warrior most likely you would be trained to unsheathe your sword quickly. If it was impractical no one would do it.

Edit: However. These items seem like a pain in the butt to make in my opinion for the game, to stay on topic.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Huh. Fair enough.
I think a Blademaster could do it quite well. They're already a bit Samurai/Ninja based.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Daichi does it himself all the time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special profiles for half breeds. mangaboy111 3 1,228 09-22-2014, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  RP worthy glyphs vendor? Maarten 16 3,287 07-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Mounts, Mounts, and the Mount Vendor? Paylonas 9 2,094 06-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Paylonas
  Cubs to the Pet Vendor! Scout 2 1,080 04-27-2014, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Scout