The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Warpchaser's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I’m a decent player, aiming for high quality RP and as little drama and chaos as possible. I’m not much for doing huge chaotic events, I prefer smaller scenarios where you have time for everything that is being said instead of having 100 or so people running and about doing each their thing, which you need to keep track of. I’m a lore geek, and have been since I started to read the first blizzard novel back then. I remember most of the warcraft lore a top of my head and I follow it very strictly, I’m not very prone for making a snowflake rather I dislike such characters.
Else there’s not really much to say.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Denmark, time zone: GMT+1. As for language, Danish but my English is rather good.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Like most people I guess, the RTS, the campaigns and custom maps are what interested me most. Normal games did not. As for the aspect as of why I stayed? Because I liked the universe blizzard had created. It’s vibrant, with (back then anyhow) a lot of counter play between good and evil, forces from another world and all that good stuff. So yea, I moved on to World of warcraft about 6-7 years ago and from there I just started to play. I first started ro RP within that universe 4 years ago or such, before that it was good old P&P D&D.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
It was recommended by a friend of mine, to come here and play. From what I heard it sounded fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything that does not end up in chaos and poorly executed actions. I’m more of a person to stand behind and direct people (if it came to a battle) then the one to go in and do it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race? Not sure, I would have to go with horde races, Forsaken is at least one of my favorites. As for class, I’ve got no real favorite, but I do prefer an magic using class as the best thing I know about WoW lore is magic, it’s what I’m best at. Else it would be rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good high quality RP nothing more, nothing less.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and tolerance. It’s a fine balance, if kept makes of a good time for everyone. So if those two are being kept in check, then that’s the best rules I could spot.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I’ll fill it out, once I wish to move on.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing.
~Hello, Warpchaser! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!~

In case you haven't yet, please read over the server's rules and policies available at the Coth's wiki. We also have guides for lore and character creation, so if you feel your lore needs some brushing up, especially in regards of what is to be expected in this server, give these articles a good read.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask the GM team or just anyone in the CotH community! We're more than happy to show a newcomer the ropes to this server.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]