The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DrLegendary's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I play games to have a good time. I'm not one of those people who only plays to win, or has to play a game purely to beat it. I play games to have fun for as long as possible during it, and I don't care about minor details.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I am from the US, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well, I believe I started playing World of Warcraft after a friend introduced me to it, but I think I played Warcraft III before World of Warcraft, because i got the box set that came with Warcraft III and World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): One of my friends introduced me to Conquest of the Horde, and he made it sound quite fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I don't really have a preference to any specific kinds of roleplay. I just enjoy being a whole different person, it's like acting. I really enjoy to act, and roleplaying is really similar to acting, except it's more like improv, and you dont physically express emotions.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Oh boy, I love all of the races, but if I had to choose, I think I would pick Draenei. I am a fan of alien-like creatures, and the Draenei really seemed to fit me. I don't have a preference to class though, I've played every class and there isn't a class that I hate, they're all great.

What are your expectations of this server?: I only expect the server to be fair and kind towards me, because I will not have a good time if people are going out of their way to be rude. It's all OK if it's in fun, such as if it's part of their character to be that way.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I really like the rules on being tolerant and respectful, because it seems like in too many games people are rude, obnoxious, and vulgar. It ends up getting on my nerves.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This story is in the perspective of the character I was planning, named Verenideo:

I'm not quite sure how I got here, I can only vaguely picture some sort of crash. I don't know anything about this world, possibly because of some sort of accident in the crash. Im lost and confu- wait a minute... Where is she? WHERE IS MY CYNTHIA?!

I'm looking around the wreckage, but I cant find her. Is she under this debris? Maybe here? No, there's too much to search through. Where could she be? Oh, man, I'm screwed witho- Oh, there she is. Right next to where I landed.

Why does it always seem like everything you lose is always right in front of you? This kind of thing always happens.

Whew, Cynthia, am I glad I found you. What would I have ever done without you, my sweet. I would have never known what to do without my precious and protective weapon. But you are no ordinary weapon, you actually talk back to me. Everyone else is too ignorant to hear you, but I can.

Now, where was I? Oh, yes... I'm stuck here, with no knowledge of whether or not I will be safe.

Yes, Cynthia, this was before I found you. I have no doubts about whether or not I'm safe now.

What's that?

Oh? There's someone behind me?

Well hello my friend, would you mind telling me what planet we're on?

The murlocs then gurgle as they bludgeon Verenideo into unconsciousness...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I only have one worry. Will I need to access my email a lot? Because I dont really check it that often, and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't miss anything important.
Hello there DrLegendary, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Humility is a lovely quality.

Thank you for the story!

As for your question, no, you will not need to regularly access your email unless you are subscribing to a thread. I check these forums more often than I check my own email address, though somehow, I suspect that's no surprise.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
Yay, thank you.

I'll be sure to have as much fun as possible (but I do not believe that that will be a problem at all...)

Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Whoops, let out my dark side for a sec there...:o