The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

SinfulNight's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well. I like to create deep or potentially so characters. Anything beyond that is really just a fun experience, that my characters react to and change from. I like growing a history. Perhaps backgrounds will contain one major occurrence, but really I don’t like to fill backgrounds with them. It is less credible and really not as fun. Aside from how I treat my characters, I like to have fun with other people, and I always remain respectful.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

(a)Merica! I speak English instead of my native dialect, however. My parents hate me for it. ;)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My dad had the older strategy games when I was younger, and it was just one of the things that nudged me towards knights and magic. When WoW came out my cousin and I saw a fantastic opportunity for ecipness, hah. Now I am here for a more roleplaying-based experience. My wife won’t leave me cause she just randomly decided to try to kill Illidan, for example. :)

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Google searches, really. : \ I looked around and this looks like the best managed site. Quality not quanity, and the like. I think I’ve heard good things too from people I know in school, but I don’t think I could give any names.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

A serious story with a lot of complexity to it. While I don’t ever to intend to be steeped in every stand of the web, while floating around my character might become more involved in a subtle portion. I like to take subtle things and set them to explode. Maybe from the little corner I commandeered, I would help create a separate story with some history in another story, and nurture it to something greater. Still don’t like the biggest limelights, however. (Dark, immersive, emotional, struggling. Gives a lot of things to build character with. Literally, ha)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I like humans and elves. WHAT A SURPRISE LOL no but really I know that is a common answer, but Humans for me represent changeability. They don’t really have a racial heritage as deep as other races, so they unify in conviction of something. While it is a passionate thing for them, it is, in the end, still changeable. Elves are mystical like no other race. Night elves are that fey sort, so in touch with nature that they not only protect it, it actively returns the favor. Blood elves I don’t feel are as deep, but I am like many people attracted to that tragic feeling they run for themselves. They like walking the line in the shadow.…. Plus elves are just plain sexy XD

I like playing as warlocks and rogues. Playing with the ultimate evil is just fun on a bun, and rogues bring intrigue potential. I might make the occasional paladin, or druid, but thats for some good guy mysticism.

What are your expectations of this server?:

That it will be amazing and a great creative-thespian outlet! XD hopefully. I don’t really know what to expect, and look forward to getting involved with the community. I find myself wondering what the major hubs are for the best of the best, and the worst of the worst. Morally speaking.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The serious overlay that protects people OOCly. It is in handled nicely, and it’s cool to see a site have more than just a simple guideline about how to behave while online.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

((yeeeaaaaahhhhh baby!))

Alissa sighed. “Mm, what a wonderful night.” She smiled warmly, sleepily as she looked over at Evan. A strand of her hair fell across her face, as a cool breeze played across the canal.
Evan smiled back, and nodded silently in agreement. He let his gaze linger with Alissa’s for a moment, before she turned away towards the sky. It was a clear night, and the heavens were alight with pinpoints of color. Evan couldn’t recall a time he had seen it so beautiful. But then again, everything seemed beautiful when Alissa was with him.
“What fills your thoughts?” Evan blinked as her clear, soft voice pierced his fixation. It almost seemed to move the air around him, and vibrate into his very being.

He smiled, “I was just thinking of what a fantastic time I was having…” They went on for a time, staring into each other’s eyes. Evan could not look away for the life of him. They were a light, misty blue. He might say cold except all he felt in her gaze was warmth. They were locked in an intense stare together; neither of them was able to pull away from its strength. A loud crash rebounded from an alley way.
“Evan?” Alissa grabbed his attention before it was lost. “I…. I love you!”
Evan beamed after a brief moment of shock, and stammered “I love you too! I can’t believe you feel the same way, I –“ Alissa wasn’t listening.

Evan’s attention was solely on Alissa’s eyes, and he hadn’t noticed the strange words her mouth was uttering, or the glow that began to surround them. Evan just kept on professing his love.

A low sound began to fill the air, menacing and cruel. It began to take on a mirthless laughter, as if it were mocking the scene taking place on the water. The very brickwork around the docks began to tremble, and the foul smell of brimstone and disease poured into the area. Evan blinked, finally taking notice to the events unfolding around him. An explosion of a nearby house cut loose his eyes from Alissa’s cold gaze. Debris flew out in all directions, and seemed to spread hell where they landed; flame was birthed where they hit, and spread out to engulf the city.
A large swirling vortex formed from the smoke, where the epicenter of the explosion occurred, and beamed fiendishly out towards Evan. He was standing now, trying to shield his eyes, and began looking to help Alissa when he discovered that she was no longer next to him. In her place was a dark and sinister figure, floating above the water. She laughed uncontrollably, now sounding akin to the deep laughter filling the air. She noticed his look of horror and pointed at him.
Just as she did, an enormous hand burst out of the portal and drove a clawed hand into the cobblestone path along the canal. It was scaled and etched with fel runes that seemed to whisper of doom and damnation. Another soon followed after it, and as they pulled away droves of stone and earth the rest of the creature began to show itself.

Evan never had time to scream.

In a few moments a guard reared around the corner, thinking he had heard some commotion. Sitting on the edge of the docks, half soaked and crying, sat Alissa. He ran to her aid.

“Ma’am! Is there anything wron-“
“Oh by the Light!” she cried, “It was so horrible!” She threw herself onto the guard.
“Don’t worry ma’am, I’m here to help.” He tried to haul her to her feet, but she almost dragged him down to the ground. He ended up basically on top of her.
“I.. I just n-need someone to take c-care of me… My husband… so h-horrible!” She looked up at him with cold, sorrowful eyes. They seemed to almost glow, they were so green.

[Scene Black]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

My username sounds kind of bad, looking back, but it is reflective of my character style: I like to create characters around ethical concepts. As in either subtly or not so subtly, a character’s biggest fault or quality is that single thing, like fear or pride or hate. Most of the time this would be the biggest background concept but I’m also thinking that having a virtue, however vague, above that vice would be fun in a non-guilt-inducing way. We will see.
SinfulNight, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Odds are you'll be called "Sinful" here. Good luck! Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round them here parts.

We also have a guide section on the forums, as well a restart profile guide of my own making, that I'd suggest glancing over before writing your first character profile as it will likely make the approval go a tad more smoothly.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me in-game (I'm usually on Uthaniel, Munix, Juna or Marian), or anyone else, really! I'm also always available for a forum PM.

Have fun!
*Arm pump* Yes! Thanks a lot Uthaniel :) Cant wait to get involved with the community.