The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mmmh.. Hello!
Well as time passes and I still hunger for this server. I thought to myself why not greet you all. Although I might not get accepted it would still be nice to see some friendly faces, soo.. Hi!

I'm Zadan, obviously. Pleasure to meet you all and I hope to see you all in-game! Beer
Welcome to CoTH! :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Thank you, thank you! It's great to see a cool panda now a days. The internet needs 'em!
Please post an introduction.
What do you mean, kind sir? I already have, unless one is supposed to post it on this side of the forums as well?

Check the Introduction topic, and perhaps you can see mine. Well, sadly I can't. But if you're a moderator I reckon you'd be able.
Epic choice of avatar ^^
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Right. Then wait for a Forum Helper to get to it.
(11-12-2011, 08:35 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Epic choice of avatar ^^

D'aww thankies to you and the flying squirrel it's always nice to be greeted even better when yet to achieve membership.

Patience...Patience..

Oh! and just to put a question out. How's everyone?! I bet you're all playing Skyrim like I am, I'm still failing a bit. Still stuck at Riverwood trying to talk to Garda. She's a tough woman to crack!
Skyrim's basically took over the server.
(11-12-2011, 08:08 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Welcome to CoTH! :D
(11-12-2011, 08:35 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Epic choice of avatar ^^

Aragorn comes to mind at first glance, and a certain Spook is my second guess.

No matter the potential (in)accuracy of my such efforts at identification, a splendid choice of image it is.

I think the addition of a border might do well to complement its contrast with the forum background, as further fashion thoughts of fringe relevance.

I have little doubt you'll be welcomed aboard. Whether sooner or later, however, is something I can't rightly tell you.

...As for Skyrim, I actually haven't purchased it. At least not yet.

It looks and I hear that it's stupendous nonetheless.
(11-12-2011, 12:57 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: Skyrim's basically took over the server.
This.

(11-12-2011, 12:53 PM)Zadan Wrote: Oh! and just to put a question out. How's everyone?! I bet you're all playing Skyrim like I am, I'm still failing a bit. Still stuck at Riverwood trying to talk to Garda. She's a tough woman to crack!
Loooong past that. The quests are very easy, really. Dragons have become easy to defeat, themselves. And I'm far from the end. Still enjoying every little quest I have, strutting in my orcish armor, and I'm still at the quest where I have to get the Horn for the Greybeards!

But yeah, the quests are very easy after a while. The ocassional bandit group, some wolves here and there. Hell, traveling is more dangerous than questing with those giants and trolls around. I mean, giants and trolls are more dangerous than dragons!
I can't go anywhere without someone talking about Skyrim while I don't have the money to get it for myself.

Internet, you are a cruel mistress.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I agree with Anski, and to make me even more depressed, even if I had money to buy it, my poor, old computer wouldn't be able to run it.

*eternalsadface*
[Image: tumblr_mhvoxjHaqC1rzearvo2_500.gif]
Casually humorous