The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Marianna's To-Do List
Marianna's To-Do List
A List of Projects and Activities Marked as Vital for the Continuation
of Argus Wake's Projects and Schemes

Thanks to dear Uthaniel's suggestion I've decided to vamp up Argus Wake's global involvment by offering a list of projects and diversions the bored-but-eager member may engage in.

If you are interested in completing one of these projects then Private Message me and I'll fill you in on any questions or extra pieces of information. We will also schedule a time where you will be given the project specifics In-character.

The list will also be updated as we progress through our storyline and as more work comes to me.

These are all projects classified as 'important but not secret'. Members may involve outside help for these projects so long as discretion is exercised. Members will have to attend events to involve themselves in the storyline of Argus Wake and its schizo family dynamic.

Signed With a Loving Hand,
Rosencrat

Census Taker
  • Overview: Gaining influence starts with gaining knowledge. A catalog of the player-run groups, their leadership and their current activities are needed if the group hopes to begin operations.
  • Specifics: A small group will go around surreptitiously gaining knowledge of the current active guilds, their leadership and what they are currently focused on. This will be done through casual interviews with members and friends of the group.
  • Type: Non-DMed, Casual RP
  • Requirements: Subtly and no violence.
  • Notes: All information should be compiled in an IC report and given to Marianna, either completed or piecemeal.

Services Rendered
  • Overview: Operations require specialized labor. Argus Wake currently requires a chemist or surgeon to render services. Whether they be willing or unwilling, a doctor must be found.
  • Specifics: Recruit a scientist to perform services for Argus Wake. Willing is preferred, but if they will not then blackmailing or force may have to be used.
  • Type: Non-DMed, Casual RP
  • Requirements: Subtly
  • Notes: Ask via whisper if an individual is interested in being a doctor, coerced or not, before pursuing them.

It's Highway Robbery
  • Overview: Evil can actually pay quite well. And, considering our necessity for money, we will have to do a quantity of evil.
  • Specifics: Participants will waylay a group of NPCs in a lawless area, rob them and then dispose of the witnesses as they see fit.
  • Type: DMed Event
  • Requirements: Disguises and a desire for combat.
  • Notes: A DM must be selected to play the NPCs and control the raid.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
By the way, I'd be willing to DM the Highway Robbery (even if my character would refuse to take part in it). So yea, just as a note.
Alright, Squirrel's taken the Highway Event!

I'll update this thread with more stuff tomorrow when I'm not sweating it out at work.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Caravan can (and will) find a scientist or two. If needbe, she can also take up the census job. She loves talking.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]