The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

YAR! Lookin for the crew of The Bloodpaw
[Image: jonoth-The-Bloodpaw.jpg]

Who will be part of the Undead crew of Captain Jonoth Shyemlye's ship "The Bloodpaw"? YOU OF COURSE!

I'm looking to fill the following roles, though there is room for any undead seafarer that wishes to join! To play one of these characters means that you died alongside Jonoth, and was a member of the Kul Tiras fleet. Read Jonoth's history, then check out the list below to choose your fate! Note that no names are given. Other than being part of the crew Jonoth was in when he died, formerly human, and the rank in his current fleet, I want to leave as much up to you as possible!
  • First mate - Jonoth's second in command. You were Jonoth's most trusted ally in life and he has rewarded you in death. (Uthaniel)

• Quartermaster - Resourceful, you are the ship's "Red" to Jonoth's "Andy Dufrain". You are the man who knows how to get things. (Delta)

• Navigator - An experienced traveller, you get The Bloodpaw from point A to point B in one piece. Most of the time. (Dotsy)

• Doctor - I know what you're thinking, but event walking bonesacks need medical attention, and the good doctor helps the crew literally keep it together, or replaces limbs with awesome prosthetics! (Brisalis)

• Mates and Deckhands - These fearless pirates have the choice of having known Jonoth previously and died alongside him, or being fresh recruits to the ship!

All other undead seadogs are welcome of course! I'll..."sea"...you later! *gigglesnort*
I would like to sign on as a/the Doctor!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
(11-14-2011, 02:38 PM)Brisalis Wrote: I would like to sign on as a/the Doctor!

Awesome! Just whisper me IG with the char and I'll add you to the crew, and we'll work out history details and things Jonoth should know!
(11-14-2011, 02:20 PM)Jonoth Wrote:
  • Quartermaster - Resourceful, you are the ship's "Red" to Jonoth's "Andy Dufrain". You are the man who knows how to get things.

I'm known to locate certain things from time to time.
(11-14-2011, 02:58 PM)Delta Wrote:
  • Quartermaster - Resourceful, you are the ship's "Red" to Jonoth's "Andy Dufrain". You are the man who knows how to get things.

I'm known to locate certain things from time to time.

Noice! Though I think Jonoth's jaw will be lost forever XD

Also, updating the main post so people know which ones are claimed.
  • First mate - Jonoth's second in command. You were Jonoth's most trusted ally in life and he has rewarded you in death.

Memememememe
Let it be me!
You know you love me, Jonoth.
(11-14-2011, 06:10 PM)Uthaniel Wrote:
  • First mate - Jonoth's second in command. You were Jonoth's most trusted ally in life and he has rewarded you in death.

Memememememe
Let it be me!
You know you love me, Jonoth.

NOOOOO GTFO YOU....oh alright! JEEBUS! XD
Epic. I want in some kind of way!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
(11-15-2011, 01:24 AM)ThePharaoh Wrote: Epic. I want in some kind of way!

The main roles are taken, but there is still plenty of opportunity aboard the Bloodpaw, as any role can become a main role! If you want to be a part of the journey, post here or whisper me IG!
Yo, sup, seeing as you are in my crew I'll have someone in yours. Undead right, I haven't got any of those yet... I'm thinking Sarah Teveny, this idea I had a while back of a human sailor who died out at sea form tainted grain her crew bought when they got supplies. As they fell to the plague there was a battle between the undead and the remaining crew members. Which caused the ship to crash on the western coast of the Eastern Kingdoms. Being stranded, Sarah and the remaining survivors ate food from the tainted grain, not knowing that it would lead to their undeath. Sarah was freed from the grasp of the Lich King after he was defeated, so she'll be looking for another group of sailors anyway.

I'll make her, anyway, hopefully she'll join you guys but if not I'll find another thing for her to do. Peace out!
"Even a stopped clock, tells the right time twice a day."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The goblin crew needs you! Jaella 6 861 01-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Ruibarra
  Lookin' fer family! Jaella 3 901 07-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jaella