The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The chains that bond, and the ties that bind.
I can see the look on your face. You ask yourself...

"Wait, why is Psycho doing a thread here?! This is Rosencrat turf, yo!"

Well hush your eager excitement, our loyal fanatics! I, much like you, am still indeed under the large leadership of Rosencrat, and in turn Marianna. But as some might have read, I was chosen to co-lead Argus Wake. And by the might of all the unholy, I intend to do just that!

Now, some of you might have noticed I'm not quite active... And while I regret so, school this year decided to crash upon my shore like a warboat that's been built by the Vikings on sheer simple reason to pillage my life of all spare times.
Spoiler:
[Image: The_Vikings_were_hated_everywhere.jpg]
But finally, I've managed to pick up some spare time for myself and actually brainstorm out some ideas.

And while I'm not the oldest member of Argus Wake, and certainly not its best, I was given the trust to perform this duty. And I surly intend to try this. My first set goal was indeed, not to try and reach up to the level of someone far more competent than I in the field of running a guild, but to cover the smaller bits that might be ignored or at least handled. And so, my first shore of conquest would be the amount of player activity that is currently as alive in the guild as Arthas was in the end of the Frozen Throne expansion pack... That's pretty dead.

And so, I'll be making sure to keep up some miniature activities to keep the players all busy and happy... Or at least try to. These events will hold a few purposes.

1) Bring the Argus Wake members a bit closer, as stated by Rosencrat previously, and hopefully make a bit more of friends to us all.

2) Up the activity in the guild. 'Nuff said.

3) Last but not least, just have fun!

This thread will be updated with further events I'll be hosting for the guild alone.

- Psycho.
Wake up call? Wake up party!

A tape reorder begins playing out a pre-recorded message. The voice is incredibly cheesy and unoriginal.

"Hey there! Yes you, listening to this. If you are, this is an obvious sign that you're just another member of... What does it read here?" The male voice asks when a barking voice echoes behind him. He is soon heard yelping and returning to his reading. "Another member of the group! And if you're not, well then mister!" He pauses to chuckle in a fake manner. "You're going to die in a thousand horrible ways, your soul burnt to ashes! Now, here in Sangreala-inc, we like to think ourselves as a family... A terribly scarred and at risk of death family, but family none the less! And Sangreala always takes care of her whelps! And so, the gracious beautiful talented amazing flawless Sangreala has arranged you pitiful mortals a party in order to tighten the bonds you share further!" Soon the tape cuts off into several barks and the same man screaming. "Not the face! Not the face! Okay, the face the face!"

And now that the IC ego-trip is over, it's time for the OOC!

Waitwut. - We'll be holding a small calm party over in the Bisen mansion in order to allow the group members to get to know each other a bit better. The party will include a few games, a dance (So help you Jeebus if you don't dance.) and in the grand finale, a big cake! More details about the games will be granted!

When?! - The event will be at the 2nd of December (Friday) and will begin at 13:00 (1 PM) server time (if my calculations are correct.) And will end when ever the party indeed quiet down.

How? - The event will be mainly self initiate by the players, except for a few minor bits such as the dance and the cake.

Whom? - Why, you silly!

Game rules!

Apple bobbing - Fairly simple, really. Form a turn order, and /roll 10. First to achieve 50 bobbed the most apples.

Pinata - Fairly simple as well. Someone is picked with a stick, and he should bash the candy-filled Ogre for some candy-goodness! In rolls?

1 : You just hit someone in the face.

2 - 20 : Miss.

20 - 40 : Weak hit, you know the direction. Next hit gets a +10.

40 + : Hit!

You need to gather three hits to gain delicious candy goodness. Replacement pinatas are constantly brought.

Mud-wrestling: This is a simple spar. Rules can be decided by players from rolls to trust.

See you there!
Today?
...I derped. No, not today. Editing~
Kay, good
A party, you say?

Godwilling, the Gnome will be there. Ain't no party like a Caravaning party.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Due to some unforeseen issues, the event will instead be held next week in the 2 of December, still the same time. My apologies.
No worries, Psycho! :D If anything, it'll be easier for me to make it.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Remember, event later today...
Even if I have school during it.
Slaughter, slaughter for the masses!

A sealed blackened letter with a red wax signet on it appears. The signet holds a stylized 'S' upon it, and the letter reeks of smoke and a familiar scent that tugs at your nose... It seems familiar from somewhere. As your hands open and pull out the letter, your eyes are greeted by a simple parchment with a highly kept for writing upon it with a dark crimson ink.

Spoiler:

Greetings, my loyal. If you are currently reading this, this means you have either had the pleasant experience of working with me, or simply beholding my visage. If you require a reminder, I am the Lady Sangreala. And as you probably know, I am by far an ordinary woman. No, I am far better... Though it would seem others, perhaps out of jealousy or simple insolence decide to see me as the evil of your land.

These men and women actively seek to destroy me and end my presence here upon my very home. Recent discoveries showed to me that these insolent cowards were far nearer than I thought, cradled in the false safety of their shelter within the Hinterlands. At night, they slumber with only but a few to stand watch. This is not only an annoyance to me, but it is an insult. At day, they are not prepared. These fools have greatly underestimated my power, and for that, they shall pay with the greatest of costs.

18 days beyond the beginning of Winter's Veil, you will come to my home in Caer Darrow to be briefed fully. There will be pay, for those who ask of it.

Blood will be spilled.

-S.

With that out of the way, time for some OOC briefing!

Event type - Combat orianted.

When - The 23rd of December, 13:00 / 1PM servertime.

Who - The members of Argus Wake plus (Hopefully) two more, assigned by Sangreala.

Where - The Event will begin at Caer Darrow, to allow a bit of late followers time to show up and for everyone to be briefed.

Rules - Not many. Of course, all server rules apply. Once the event begins, I'll be holding a small vote to see which method you all prefer to be using during the fights, be it rolls or trust.

This event will focus a bit more on the dirtier side of the trade, revolving around the merciless slaughter of a group of vigilantes. This can be achieved either by direct frontal assault, or by subtle means as well. It's all up to you.

Hoping to see you there.