The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
That's a rather complicated question to answer as I've never thought about it, but I'll take a crack at it. As a player I'd think of myself to be the type that prefers to RP everywhere, wether there are other players visibly present or not. On retail I've lead many RP guilds, which possibly could be a bad point, as I've often grown tired of leading guilds, resulting in me killing off my character through an event and deleting them.

What I enjoy is just walking around and interacting with anything that my character would find interesting or relevant. My emotes are great in quantity, and to my own opinion equal of quality.

Perhaps it might also be useful to add that I'm not the elitist type as well, I understand that not everyone played every Warcraft game or read all the books. If I stumble upon a member who's character is not paralel to the lore, his race's culture or anything alike, I will point it out in a friendly manner in a whisper, but I am not one to get offensive and rant about it. When pointing out a flaw, and not getting an answer loaded with negativity, I often also offer to help them come up with something more logical.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Holland, my primary language is Dutch, however, I am arrogant enough to say I'd think my English is pretty neat.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft I, II & III. Need I say more?

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Honestly? I have no idea whatsoever, which is -exactly- why I am trying this out, see where it takes me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mainly commoner RP, with a sociopathic/psychopathic twist, in a non-lolling fashion. I also happen to enjoy shady RP, smuggling and such, not to be mistaken with lolbandits. Normally this is where an anecdote about lolbandits would go, but we've all seen them, haven't we?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't think I could answer this. Honestly, I pick no favorites. Perhaps, if we have to pick a -playable- race, I'd say trolls, for no story-related reasons I suppose.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Read the answer three questions above this one. ;)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would guess that would have to be the rule on "Humility", I've seen -way- too many special snowflakes who require the spotlight the moment they walk into any region. You'll probably see this in my characters who aren't of importance until other characters decide they should be.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I might be in a hurry, but I can copypasta a character story I used to describe the nature and looks of my Tauren. Apologies, it's slightly crummy, but it's not recent. I don't keep many logs.

A rugged tauren bull trudged through the Barrens, occasionally turning around to look over his shoulder. His manes were ruffled, his fur unequally divided in length, and his entire body covered in dust and filth. A body being dragged behind him which formerly belonged to a raptor, now bleeding from the neck where the head was severed. Once every while he'd stand for a moment, breathing deeply, putting his hand on his weapon, looking around before releasing his grip on the weapon and continue walking.

After some more walking and ungrounded sudden stops, the Tauren reached an oasis. As he walked closer an orc greeted him. "Aka'Magosh, Farnok. I see you brought the raptor, I trust you had no trouble?" the Orc spoke as the Tauren named Farnok stood there. Farnok shrugged and dropped the raptor, he spoke in a deep, uninterested tone "It got me a few times, but the poison on my axe got to it before it called for help. Now hold up your end of the deal."; the orc looked the raptor over. As Farnok rolled his neck and stretched his muscles the orc forced a smile and opened his mouth, "No time for pleasantries I see, fair enough. Here, take your reward.", the Orc paused for a moment while throwing the Tauren a large leather satchel "The boss asks if you could come to the Thousand Needles, could you do that?". The Tauren caught the satchel and began to trod off again, loudly speaking without turning his head, "I'll leave on foot, making a short stop at the Crossroads, tell him I'll be there in a day or four."

Back to OOC! ..That's it. I've noticed my dialogue/description blending skills sucked back then. Not to mention the general story, but it gives an impression I suppose. ;)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Does this server use GHI? I happen to enjoy being able to share lua codes I make without having to make an addon and have people download it. ^-^
Hello there Pandemicx, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thanks for the story!

Aye, many of us make use of GHI.

I like the cut of your gib, fella. If you find yourself at a loss, do hit me up for some roleplay.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.