The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Skin Children
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Looks rather interesting, I shall gladly join of course.

There will be cats, right?
lmao, yes there will be cats, blood, and intrigue. Drama and fighting are a give in, PM for more details if interested.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I'm not quite sure I understand the positions of Patron, Matron, etc. Elaboration on those would be nice. Who are they, what do they do? Mystery is fine, and probably necessary for this, but it just seems confusing for one outside this to sign up for.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Just keeping to the theme of the family. The Father is just the creator and out of the family of Skin Children would be the Patron, Matron, Brother and sister. Who would be the four prototypes Sanguis made specifically for his furthering of his personal plan. The only difference between them and the Sons and Daughters is that they would probably be more with plotting and helping lead as opposed to being out in the field corrupting things. They would also serve as Body Guards for Sanguis. There are things to elaborate, but I'm trying to keep the meta-gaming to a minimum.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

So many choices, but I can't decide.

Which character to pick...
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
So the Daughters/Sons are the successful experiments.

What is different with the unsuccessful ones?

I may be interested in joining!
I believe the unsuccessful rebel against Sanguis either by actively fighting against him, or just going off and living.
I sent you the application for Elihanara's doppelganger; place her where you will. :)

Here's to throwing wrenches.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Could an already dead person be cloned?
[Image: 15.jpg]
I would...venture to guess not.

What do you mean by "already dead"? A forsaken, or death knight? Or a KOed character? Do you mean clone them to be living, or it's a copy of their undead selves?
Let's just assume both.

Can you be cloned if you're undead?

Can you be cloned if you're a still corpse?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Theoretically, I would venture to say that yes, they could be cloned. They still have [congealed! :O] blood and flesh tissue. However, depending on the level of rot and decay, this could result in monstrous [MONSTROUS!] creations as the sample could be considered corrupted. That is, unless the Creator went through exceedingly laborious processes to refine the sample and prevent as much mutation as possible.

Intriguing!

Edited to say: A clone is not synonymous with reincarnation, so all clones of previously-deceased (and, for that matter, any living individual) would be copies of said individual. Though, if I read correctly, *scrolls up* if it is that these Skin Children possess the memories of their progenitors, I am highly skeptical as to how this can be. For sake of RP, I am willing to roll with this because, Heck, there are dragons and demons among us in this game. Crazier things could happen, I suppose.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
^ This. Yes, I planned on some characters being brought back, or 'cloned' even after death. Most Skin Children will be alive, but Sanguis has plans to try to bring one person back. These clones aren't organic, they just mimic the ones they are made after. Most things keeping them animated with Runes. If anyone knows the char from FMA, Edwards little brother. Something similar to that besides the fact a real soul wouldn't be bounded. Since this isn't to create life, just mimic it. I'm changing the official start date, but I will move forward with ideas and concepts leading to this new story arc. I will also edit things accordingly, I'd like to not got too caught up in the technicalities, but I will answer the questions just so the player Skin Children know how to react or RP certain situations.

I'd like these to be in a Private message though, please. Let the games begin.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Update:

Going to run in more of a story arc fashion. The month will start when a majority of the Children are made. Beside a number of off screen failures, he's activated the third one. I will document and showcase the characters from Sanguis' perspective in this thread. A lot of different ways to portray characters, pretty flexible with the outcome of things. Let me know if interested.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skin Thieves 2: Northwind (August 5th-12th) Grakor456 95 13,172 08-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Skin Thieves (07-24-2011 - 02:00 PM GMT--8) Grakor456 20 4,402 07-29-2011, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Grakor456