The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello CotH!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, above all else, I enjoy a good quality Roleplay, I've RPed World of Warcraft characters for some time now, (Roughly 3 years? :3) and it's still a hobby I enjoy very much. Now, as a player, I like to provide a helping hand to people who are... Not so skilled in RP, I am not the person who goes: "((Sorry you suck at RP. GTFO.))", I believe if we don't help the people who are new to Roleplay then the flow of new Roleplayers will decrease. Secondly, I'm a generally friendly Human being who enjoys a good laugh and witty sense of Humor. Thirdly, last but not least, I enjoy Roleplaying flawed characters, for instance I once RPed a Woman who was quite a genius but she was plagued by her rather horrid looks, eventually her life became nothing more than trying to make end's meet while living on the streets of Stormwind city...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I hail from the U.S. of A. English is my primary language though in school I am studying Spanish... (Not very good at it.)

How did you get into Warcraft?: I'll let you in on a bit of a secret, I've never played any of the Warcraft games. I got into World of Warcraft when I started playing Vanilla, back then I mainly PvP'd on retail, but eventually I was introduced into this thing called, Roleplay. At first I was nothing close to a hot-shot, my Roleplay style was ridiculed and I was often reffered to as a bad Roleplayer, BUT That was a few years back, as time went on and I grew , developed a more sophisticated grammar and started to enjoy Roleplaying a serious developed character much more, this is when I started to get into World of Warcraft and started to Roleplay, as time went by, I eventually could not pay for retail any longer and I started to seek Private Servers, it was on these servers where my fanciful imagination could run wild, passing barriers that retail Roleplaying had set. I went from Roleplay Server to Roleplay Server, and now, I am here on the Shores of Conquest of the Horde.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): Well a while back I was given a few good reviews on your server, at the time I was not interested in joining due to me being tied down to my characters on said Server, after time went on, I slowly began to grow more intrigued on what you had developed here, so I went and typed in Google: 'Conquest of the Horde' and there you guys were!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy a Roleplay where you have a group of like minded individuals gathered in one place, all of similar social status, led by a single leader where they work together in hopes of creating a thriving community which unites them all as one. So in a nutshell, small village Roleplays, perhaps a larger scaled one.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, my favorite race are Humans, for they are the race that we, as Humans, can relate to. Now my favorite class is not an In-game one, (Rogue, Paladin, etc...) I enjoy Roleplaying a traveler, an adventurer. This race and class combination is quite interesting to play, for a Human's curiosity leads them to wild places, places some races (Rhyme not intended.) dare not tread. My favorite adventurous Human is my Gilnean character Milliana Thatcher, who I will tell you about later on in the thread.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I've set the bar rather high due to the way you handle new recruits. I expect, (If accepted.) to be plunged into this world where it's inhabitants are sophisticated and can roleplay a reasonable character. Overall I expect Roleplay to be consistant in quality and appealing in several categories, some of which include, quality, control over playerbase and the level of Roleplay at which the players are capable of performing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I believe the most appealing rule to me, is the one on Keyboarding skills, I must say I cannot tell you have many times I've had the mood of a Roleplay ruined by a roleplayer who comes in and states: "'i am jon doe, king of strmwnd'". When you try to help anonymous roleplayer, they retaliate and say that they are great Roleplayers, blah, blah. So in all, this rule regulates the quality of the Roleplayers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: ((I shall give a roleplay sample from my favorite character, Milliana.))

The dusk settled over Stormwind, the once vibrant streets now plagued by the murderous thugs that lurk the night in hopes of finding a lone woman to prey on. Milliana walked down the grassy hill leading into the park, her flowing Brown Robe, wrapped tightly around her as the bitter night's cold took affect. She'd stand at the entrance to the tavern adjustng the small vieled hat that sat atop her head, she would stride inside, her Gilnean pride trailing right behind her.

She'd take a seat at an empty table, placing her hat on the table as her eyes dart about the room. Milliana then leaned back in her chair letting out a sigh of relief as she finally escaped the bitter cold. She was then approached by a small stocky man, a Dwarf with a beard red as the sun, he'd motion to the empty seat stating: "Ye' mind if I 'ave this seat lassy?" She'd nod, sitting up straight looking at the Dwarf. "By all means, I do fancy some company on this lonesome night." The Dwarf would let forth his laugh, a hearty filling sound. "Well ye've got tha company of tha most, in my opinion, talkative Dwarf in all o' Elwynn." Milliana's quiet laugh would accompany his. "I am Milliana Thatche' of Gilneas, may I inquire your name kind Dwarf?" He'd smile at the woman, "Klad Stormhammer, it truly is a pleasure, Miss Thatcher."

The barkeep would walk over to their table, he'd inquire swiftly. "May I interest you two in a drink?" Milliana replies. "I'll be content with just a wate' fo' now. And you Sire Sto'mhamme'?" Klad turns his gaze to the Barkeep, "Yer finest lager." The barkeep would rush away preparing the drinks. "So what brings ye to Stormwind Milliana?" The Dwarf would ask. "Ah, the lust for adventure, I've not seen a mo'e diverse City in all my days."

((This is just a small example of my Roleplay and a bit of Milliana's character.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I'd like to know, if OOC is allowed in /s? I know some servers allow it some don't, just curious as to how it's treated here.
Hello there Milliana, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. I approve of Milliana's coarse accent!

We rather you keep OOC to 1. General. It separates it clearly, and keeps things clean. Most of us suffer some degree of compulsiveness; you'll forgive us it.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.