The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for a Mister Dalikan
I will say one thing first.

BRING ON THE FURY

I am zenethen, newly appointed 'Sir Leonard Bennard Bennin II' *Appointed by yours truly*, most of the people that know me know me as Dalikan, my main on this server, and probably my most expanded character 'round these parts.

I ask for honest feedback for everything; From my OOC actions to my IC actions to how you think I run events, etc. I honestly don't care how you say it (So long as I can still read and understand it), I'm just pleading for feedback.

Summary of Events done by Dalikan or any other related characters of his like Grenalin or Mirran:

Black's Drakes Event Storyline I:

Mission I: Codename - Underground

Commander Mirran West leads a group of adventurers into an underground complex fortified by Old Horde forces alongside Flamedrake Raven Flametounge. The Leader, a two-headed Ogre Magi, was successfully slain, and his 'pretty' head was sent to the client on a platter (Not really).

Mission II: Codename - Swampy Shit

Commander Mirran West gains the aid of a group of adventurers in leading a caravan from Darkshire to Nethergarde Keep. Along the way, they are ambushed at several points by Old Horde assailants. Eventually, just before they reach Nethergarde, they encounter Gornol, Lieutenant of Thrahktar, and slay him and his cruel orcish soldiers. The Drakes reach Nethergarde, and find that the Caravan they are leading is a fake, planned by a Traitor of the Drakes, Nethergarde never was expecting a Caravan. The Drakes disperse after paying the Adventurers for their troubles.

Mission III: Codename - Out of the Frying Pan...

Commander Mirran West, enraged by the fake Caravan mission, has decided to stop accepting missions and hunt down the Traitor and Thrahktar - Starting with the Traitor. The Traitor, Johnny Goldfield, has fled to a cave system in Alterac where Thrahktar's Old Horde soldiers protect him and the desperate information he would give. The Drakes recruit the aid of several mercenaries and break into the cave system, slaying Thrahktar's men there. They find out that it is indeed Thrahktar planning all of this, no longer an assumption. After discovering this, they find the Traitor at the other end of the cavern system, and Mirran slays him in cold blood. Rewards are gained from the spoils of the victory, and Mirran disperses the Mercs.

Mission IV: Codename - Madness

Mirran leads the Mercs into a situation chalked full of enemy fire, and they make it through. After slaughtering through the enemy encampment, and after an encounter with some surrendering peons, the Drakes arrive at the main villain of this mission; An ogre and his large troll bodyguards. After dispatching these three monsters, they rush to the other end of the camp to find Thrahktar in his physical form, ready to flee. After a short dialogue, Thrahktar escapes by leaping the cliff and flying away via Wyvern. Pay is distributed, with some angry threats on the side, and the Mercs are dismissed.

Mission V: Codename - Back into the Fray

Mirran leads the Mercs from Booty Bay to a swampy situation; Fifteen of the Drakes are pinned down by enemy bunker fire, and the Mercs charge in to neutralize the threat. Before them lies Thrahktar's main base, and his last base as far as anyone knows. They eliminate all standing forces and liberate some peon-slaves from the Base, killing an Ogre named Tim, and infiltrating the main tower. Upon entering the Tower, they have an encounter with a very evil orcish warlock, and a tough fight. The group rises as victorious and slays the Warlock. Upon reaching the top of the tower, they find Thrahktar. He is shot and then killed, but the Mercs find a discovery; This was a different orc with a magically altered voice and in Thrahktar's armor. A letter is found on the orc's corpse detailing the location of Thrahktar's final location, a written challenge. Mirran dismisses the Mercs after distributing payment.

Mission VI: Codename - Shit just got Real

Mirran leads the Mercs into the most least hectic place the Drakes have gone yet - Thrahktar's last encampment. After a tough battle with the camp's inhabitants, they find Thrahktar and an ogre named Gim, brother of Tim. After a tough fight with this armored-half-shaman-ogre, Thrahktar flee's and parachutes off of the hill. From a top the hill, the party watches as Thrahktar's last soldiers stand against a small skirmish of Scourge forces - A Lich and some ghouls. At the end of the battle, one of Thrahktar's men survives as Thrahktar himself slays the Lich - Later revealed to be Gel'rek of Necromancy Hold. Wounded and desiring power, Thrahktar consumes the energies of Gel'rek's phylactery, becoming a powerful unholy being. An evil cackle and a 'See you next time!' later, Thrahktar flees the scene before the mercs can get down to stop him. Mirran distributes payment with a sigh and awaits the Siege of Necromancy Hold, which Thrahktar now rules with his new, unholy fist.

Random Mini-Event - Helping an Old Orc get some elemental grocery shopping done.

Adventurers respond to some random goblin telling them about some orc-guy on some hill wanting help with some elemental thingies. The situation gets hectic when they're sent into the spirit world to solve things out... They go through a spiritual maze and fight an enraged elemental for each main element of the cleansing area. They are victorious and make it out alive and well! Hooray for them! They are paid and dismissed!

Good day to you all.
Requesting feedback for Black's Drakes First Mission; Codeword - Underground

I will attempt to make weekly events for the Drakes, so don't worry if you're pleading for more.
I liked it, it was short of the moment but it was kept small and easy to run, I liked the idea of raiding an underground place to attack an evil villain...no matter how anti climatic a two headed ogre in a chair looking like the kingpin from spider-man could look :P. But it was good! I think really there should be a better set with the fighting style, like I know what you need to roll to hit an enemy but there should be more to be able to hit more like, roll 30 to hit/roll 50 to hit 2 and so on. Unless you just enjoy hitting the roll and slaughtering the entire room like I did with some dynamite xD.

But I do have to say I liked it and I can not wait to be drug to more as your trusted Flamedrake sir! *salute* Raven over and out!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Second Mission for Black's Drakes - Codename; Swampy Shit
Went down Sunday, December 4th

Requesting feedback, over.
Requesting Feedback for the Latest big Event: The Defense of Godford Manor!

Tell me how it was!

Over and out!
...S'good

-Morinth
Wonderful :)
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen