The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Minebenezer
Also for you nubs who spell it wrong, there is no uppercase C in Minecraft.

Hello! I was wondering who are actively playing on the server, what they/you do, and when you are doing whatever you bananaturtles do in Minecraft, and perhaps you want to do it with me?
Ign Oddwarf, just so you know.

If there's something very important that's really unique about this server, let me know. I've been inside and explored a very large (but square) tree, and I saw something that slightly reminded me of Sauron's Tower (minus Eye) from a fictional world you should know about.
I have yet to find a companion, or be one's companion. If you want to set off in constructing oddities and/or not-so-oddities, feel free to contact me via PM for more information on my instant messaging services.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
i am widely available, I got two settlements, one roman centered and another Roman-Medevail centered. I can help you mine, or survive and thrive!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy