The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Illimitato
Story

"It was a cold winter's day. I was at the Balcony of the Dawnsent Manor, eyeing the horizon, when a friend of mine who had recently given birth to a beautiful, healthy boy. She was panting, crying, desperate. She told me they took her son, they found out about her and her family. That woman is a friend of mine, a mentor, she taught me everything I knew about subletery and thievery. Seeing her in such state triggered a feeling of anger in me never known before.

From that day on, I decide to help thieves who came to me,with shelter, family, and work."

Basic Information.

This is a guild formed by Ghardiak(Me!) with the sole purpose of protecting and helping thieves around Azeroth. He is also training those whose skills are not sufficient to be carried out on missions.
What do we do?

Simple: We steal. Not from other players, mostly, no. But from characters made up from a storyline out of Ghardiak's historic of thievery.

So, stealing from characters eh?

Mhm! They're like events. Ghardiak will give you a description of a mission, choose you to accept it, you'll be sent out for the person. You'll most likely need to find/steal from him or her, or wait for the moment he gets out, and steal from his house, or staying. It is quite a simple idea, and it seems repetitive, but trust me it is not. Characters and reactions change, things you need to steal may be specific, you may have a time limit, or you even may need to try a direct approach to the person.

I liked it! How do I join?

Rumours goes on about this Red and White Blood Elf recruiting people whose abilities to steal are enough to snatch a baby's lollipop. They also say that he's training those that are unskilled. Nothing was proved right.

So basically, you have to find Ghardiak! Which shouldn't be hard.

So, you're recruiting thieves only?

Yes and no. I'm focusing on thieves, but I'm also recruiting Doctors, after all, if our bounty rises, we won't be able to simply visit a common doctor.

Ranks

Leader - Needless to Explain, it's the boss. Ghardiak.

Shadow Broker - The person who gives us Intel.(I need an Alliance person for this rank)

Doctors - People to help us when we get hurt(Duuh)

Master - Thieves whose skills are unmatched, most trusted by Ghardiak, can take on Apprenctices and harder missions.

Expert - One step closer to being a Master, he's also quite skilled, but not enough to take on extra hard missions and apprenctices.

Disciple - He completed his Intiation and is considered a full-fledged thief, can take on medium missions.

Initiate - If you fail your initiation mission, or chose not to take it, you'll be an initiate, and will be assigned to a Master Thief if you wish to be better trained.(Ghardiak may also train you)

To rank up, you simply help the guild(Do missions, recruit people, etc.)

Payment

So, how much do you get? It depends on your rank and numbers of missions you do.

Shadow Broker, Master Thief, and Doctor, Five gold per: Intel, Mission, or Person Healed.

Expert: A whooping 3 gold per mission.

Disciple: Two gold per mission

Initiate: 50 silver per mission, matters not if you're sucessful.

Thieves have the advantage of stealing extra items, and selling them, getting half of their price after fenced.(The other half goes to Ghardiak & the guild.)

Guild Rules

Explained IC'ly.

Conclusion

So, in case you're interested, Whisper Ghardiak In Game, and we can arrange a meeting! :D
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
I'm so glad this came up. I was afraid I'd have to make yet another guild for me to head that's dedicated to thief RP. I'm happy to be of a lower rank for this, as this would be a breather guild for me :).

If you ever need assistance in creating and DMing events, well, you have me as Bastos as your GM-slave. In addition, if you need ideas in spicing up RP involving thieves, feel free to ask me and I'll see what I can do.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Sounds pretty interesting! I might consider bringing my old Alliance character back to act as a possible source of intel here, when I return to the game from my college-borne haitus.
Ugh, blood elves.
Regardless, I wanna join. But what race to choose?!
Any race is more than welcome... But Taurens and Draeneis of course.. I mean... HOOVE'S CAN'T BE SNEAKY.. unless you find a great goddamn excuse... Either way, yeah!
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
I see someone played Mass Effect.

Also. Enchant booties for hoovies.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Fun fact : The guild leader doesn't know about Mass Effect.

Fact : I won't let Commander Shephard and co. steal my title of Shadow Broker.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Quote:Shadow Broker - The person who gives us Intel.(I need an Alliance person for this rank)

Alenaria will take the case.

I'll send you a mail, I'm going to bed.
And remember, if you try and make any epic leaps on the job and break both our legs, Askari is handy to strap them up. :B
(11-30-2011, 04:46 AM)Holynexus Wrote: Fun fact : The guild leader doesn't know about Mass Effect.

Fact : I won't let Commander Shephard and co. steal my title of Shadow Broker.

Wayden took the role already, sowwy (but would be interested in working in association with someone else)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Oh ho. I'm having fun being the Shadow Broker *sagenod* I suggest people join me. Eventually we will have our own network and no one will know my identity. Everything better go according to plan.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi