The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

*Wave* Eric
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I played role play in games like dungeons and dragons, and I never really went into online games to do it till about two years ago. I started with the biggest online game at the time, which of course was WoW. Unfortunately my role-playing experience there was less than satisfactory. I ended up giving up on it and going back to the table top games I was used too, until I had this guy at our group who was raving about a private server that he got permanent banned from. After a discussion with him, I decided that I might as well give it a try.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
English and america.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As stated above, I was looking for an online role-playing game that was rich in history.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
The guy at my table top game was ranting about how lame you guys were, and after talking with him awhile I figured it couldn't be as bad as he made it out to be. When I asked him how to get on, he said to put his name in the referred section, which kind confuses me because he told me his account was banned... Eh.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'll do any kind of role play that comes up, but I much prefer to just go into a tavern after a long day of work to relax and listen to the talk.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well... At the moment I'd have to say Human as my favorite race, but hunter is my favorite class. Of course if you guys go to cataclysm, worgen might be interesting to role play as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not much, I'm just wanting a calm place where people don't try to over shoot every scenario. I just want a story, not an epic movie.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Jane doe one, perfection is just another word for boring. Much more interesting to have a man with a stubby nose and a pudgy body than body builder who looks like Conan.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
To many people, Jake would have seemed to be just a simple boy working on the farm. But to his brothers and sisters, he was a hero and protector, both of them, and their land. Had anyone thought to ask him however, he would have simply said, "I do what needs to be done, cus' that's what my father taught me".
On a day like any in the fall season, Jake was hard at working making sure that the squash and turnips and corn and rutabagas all got picked before the frost came. He had just finished the last row of gourds when he heard a chilling sound, his sisters crying scream. He immediately rushed in the direction of the sound, farm tool still in hand. As he ran, he heard his sisters scream again, and urged his feet faster still. So fast in fact, that when he turned the corner, he ran right into the wolf that had been harassing his sister. The wolf was just as surprised as he was, which gave Jake a chance to take in the scene. His sister had climbed into a tree to get away from the wolf, which had taken to leaping at her feet. She was safe for now, but not much longer judging by the cracks coming from the branch she sat on. The wolf had shook it's head, and then gotten a good look at the new prey. After deciding that Jake would be a bigger meal, the beast leaped at him. Jake had a moment to react, but was too slow and fell to the dirt with the wolf on top of him. For a moment, Jake clenched his eyes thinking that he was being eaten. But after a moment and a quick peek, realized that the farm tool he had been holding to his chest had punctured the wolf in its chest as it fell on him. Jake quickly pushed the mangy corpse off, then rushed to check on his sister. "Wow! Jake! You saved me! You saved me!" She cried as he helped her down. "No sis, it was just luck" He tried to assure her, but despite his best attempts she continued to sing his name, all the way to the house.

Now there is a bit more to that than I put, but I got tired of typing it so hopefully that will be enough of a demonstration for you guys.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah just to be clear, I have no relation to that Razial guy, nor do I share his oppinions or anything. I just set him as a referrer because that -is- who referred me to this site, even if it was in a roundabout way.
Hello Rendclaw, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Fair enough, 'n all. Thank you for the story, and I hope that CotH manages to prove itself undeserving of your friend's criticism.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *Wave* New guy here! XD Omegazero 1 656 02-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Last Post: sasail