The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The rantings of a wanderer
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I was never much of a roleplayer until a few years ago when my brother had gotten me into this old game Rubies of Eventide. Ever since, I tried to find some roleplaying games, but with little success. I actually had an account here once before, but life kicked me in the pants so my brother took over for me since he was big on Warcraft roleplay. Recently, however, life has calmed down at home and so I've been trying to get back into warcraft, only to find Cataclysm full of trolling, godmodding, and generally crap roleplay. So I'm gonna try here again.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from America, my primary language is English. I also speak some Italian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
This was actually an attempt on my part to find some good online roleplay when Rubies of Eventide quieted down and eventually shut down, as fate would have it. For a while, Wrath of the Lich King harbored some fun for me, but then prices became too much, and I tried this. Then life decided to ruin my brain, and I went out of Warcraft for a long time. But now I'm back.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): It used to come high on the xtreme top 100 as I recall, which brought me here in the first place. But recently, as I became to come back into the virtual realms, my brother Marth told me that the server he was on, (Somehow the one I had almost been into) was really good and that he wanted me to come back. So here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind, really, barring rape, mutilation, and generally frowned upon things, like roleplay full of godmodding and metagaming.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't keep a lot of favorites, but Night Elf druids come a little above the others in this game. I like them because they have a nice variety of what they can do, tank, DPS, and healer wise, and I just generally don't like playing as a Tauren, because I can't get their lore down for my life.

b]What are your expectations of this server?:[/b] Well, I will not deny that I am young. I am fifteen years old, and respectively, I would expect that adult content is kept out of public chatter for the most part, barring just random silly jokes, as long as they don't get too out of control. Most of all, no Anal jokes. I got enough of that in retail.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Actually, I like the integration between the forums and the server itself. Particularly the character profiles/gruntship and this introduction thread itself. It seems to me like this assures people really know what they're doing and it actually seems like a good filter for trollers. Not many people are going to spend the time filling these out just to get themselves banned.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: LET'S PRETEND THIS IS IN DARNASSIAN, SHALL WE?

The journal of Daetril Mistarrow
I've lost track of time. I've no idea where exactly I am. The days have blended together, and I've long since lost the trail of my sister. I must fear that the kidnappers have eluded my grasp. Mistfang has only just returned to me today, with nothing more than small tatters of her clothes. The trail has gone cold other than this last clue, and I'm beginning to find dangers that we might not be able to fare against. Even my bow can not remove all dangers, no matter the skill of the one behind it. And I will not risk Mistfang any more than I already have. His gash from a few days ago has closed, but I do not wish to take any more chances with his life. I'm too far from home, and running low on supplies. It is time for me to return home, even if it means abandoning my family. I am sorry, Fispar. May our paths cross in death.

It appears I have returned to Winterspring. But things have changed. The Furbolgs have become highly aggressive, and there are goblins making settlements in the snow. Times have changed. I've heard stories. Teldrassil, a new attempt at a world tree, has been a failure of our people's efforts, and these stories of the Scourge. It pains me more to know that I missed such a terrible time to search for a fruitless endeavor. How I could have been so selfish as to chase my sister rather than to help my people in this war against the dark paladin Arthas is beyond my reckoning. I'm going to take Mistfang and leave. I leave after the loss of Nordrassil to chase those renegade humans who stole my sister, only to come back to find the Kaldorei in more ruins than we were when I left. Forgive me, Fispar. I could not find you or help our people. To exile I leave at first light. If someone should find this journal, it means I am gone from this world. Elune'adore, and Ande'thoras-ethil. May balance be restored.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I like trains.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

I hate trains. :c
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction: Trumposh, wanderer. Braum 1 550 10-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Drak
  The rantings of a newb Lordmonolith 5 906 06-24-2009, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Hawk