The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Trep's Intro

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I've been playing on a RP server since WoW first came out. Occasionally I'll cancel my account and then later, reactivate. I miss the old school RP that the server was famous for. :(

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

USA-English

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I used to play Ultima Online and was hearing about this new game called World of Warcraft that everyone was playing. Had to check it out.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I miss being a part of a good RP community. Lately I've been trying a few private servers and decided to google free rp wow server and this one came up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I typically play either a warlock or a warrior or both. When I play my warrior I usually RP him as a brooding sarcastic Conan type. When I play my warlock I usually think of Raistlin from the Dragonlance series as my inspiration. Evil, uncaring, power hungry, will step over your corpse without a glance.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Alliance is Human Warrior. Horde is Undead Warlock

What are your expectations of this server?:

I am hoping to find a friendly community of RPers that are active on the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I am not a fan of people using vulgarity in an attempt to make themselves seem cool. I am tired of public channels filled with spam and bad language. Because of this, I am gratified to hear that you crack down on it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Quickfingers inched his way forward in dark, careful not to make even the slightest sound. He was considered small even for a Gnome and he hoped that would be to his benefit tonight. The cavern was perhaps 30 meters high and dimly lit. The flickering torches cast moving shadows everywhere. This could be to his advantage or disadvantage. He had to time it just right.
Just ahead was his goal. A corded metal chest etched with symbols he didn't know the meaning of. Behind him he could still make out the gutteral halting language of the kobalds he had managed to sneak past. Thinking about them gave him a sense of dread. He knew he would have to sneak past them again only this time carrying his treasure.
Another foot forward brought him another foot closer. The shadows danced along the walls and the dusty floor. Side stepping into a darker shadow he thought he noticed a gleam and a shimmer where there should not have been. Staring intently about 3 paces ahead he began to make out the thinest of wires running between two piles of debris. A trip wire! Inching closer he could see that each end of the wire was attached to a makeshift brace holding up items that would generate quite a bit of noise should they be allowed to fall. Examining the floor beyond the wire he determined it to be safe to stand on, then cautiously took a step over the wire then brought his other leg over.

Another step forward, another step closer. One after another, pausing after each step. Did he make a noise? Did the ambient noises change? Finally reaching the chest he knelt down to examine the lock. Whoever had designed this lock wasn't very good. He could pick it with his eyes closed. There must be a trap protecting it. Searching along each edge, each character, along the top, the sides, and the bottom. Finally he noticed a small nearly invisable wire running down from the lid to the bottom and running under the chest. Obviously when the lid was opened it would pull the string and spring the trap or it could be that the string was under tension so that if were cut it would do the same.

From one of his many pouches Quickfingers pulled out a small piece of cloth that was wrapped around a black sticky piece of tar, or was it pitch? I can never remember. Quickfingers pressed the tar against the string and stuck it to the side of the chest below the opening. He took a second piece and did the same above the opening. Now when he cut the string between both pieces it would not move either way. Next he removed a small bottle with a pointed top and removed the stopper. This bottle contained a penetrating oil that would lub the hinges and the lock. He would have to wait a bit and re-apply a few times before he would risk opening the chest. After what seemed like hours he thought it was worth the risk. Quick as a blink he cut the wire and set to work on the lock. A few seconds and he heard the tell-tale sound of the lock being released.

As he lifted the lid he was surprised to notice a metal blade burried in his chest. As his vision began to swim and he started to slump forward it occured to him that he should not have stood directly in front fo the chest as he opened it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope, I think I'm ok. Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Online Heckling: The Way of the Coward
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Welcome to the server!

I love that you like Human Warriors.. <3
[Image: iyn1uq.jpg]
Made by me ^^
Some people are entitled to be stupid, but some are abusing the priviledge