The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I am bach
I'll start this off by saying that I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.:D

Just to remind people who I was in game, my most well known characters in game were (from my perspective) Volajar, Solaris, and Mordus.

Now then, those of you who considered me a friend and those of you I considered a friend may or may not have been wondering just where they hell I have been since August. Well, I'll tell you WHETHER YOU CARE OR NOT!!!!! Mainly so you may learn something from my experience.

Ahem. I went to go play on Prologue (yes I'm a traitor etc death to me) mainly because I wanted to try a new RP experience, I was starting to grow bored with RP and thought something new would reinvigorate that. However, that community had its problems, mainly in the form of insane GM's (sorry GM's here but you aren't really evil) and players bickering over pointless drama etc.

In October I grew completely detached from RP and bored with video games in general. I felt like they were sucking my life away, however, if anything they did, for a time, quench my thirst for adventure. But that thirst became far too great, far too great indeed. It was then that I saw on TV that people were doing something called "Occupy Wall Street". Deciding that this was my chance to get out and do something radical and new, I joined Occupy DC. There, I learned epic truths: We are all one mind, you do not need money, and you can survive on your creative output. Everyone, including all of you, are creative beings.

With this knowledge, I joined a group of travelers, and have since then, been traveling the country and trying to get people to learn that they all have been asleep, living in what equates to the Matrix. I steal from the rich and give to the poor. Currently, I am in California visiting my cousin. The rest of my companions are in multiple locations and soon we will meet up again.

I will post on these forums every now and then to give my love to you all. This server was in a way an influence on my life. I will post for you all with another piece of knowledge, those of you who consider themselves Buddhists may find this interesting. After going out into the Southern California Desert in the shadow of the Chocolate Mountains and meditating for a week, I have come to the conclusion that everyone born in recent times, all of you included, are the collective incarnation of Maitreya. Everyone simply has to be awakened.

<3
Pain is an illusion.
WE AREN'T EVIL!?

OH I WILL HAVE VENGEANCE.

... WHEN YOU GET BACK.

Peace!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
First: ...Bwuh?

Second: Good to hear you're still alive! Glad you're happy.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Quote:With this knowledge, I joined a group of travelers, and have since then, been traveling the country and trying to get people to learn that they all have been asleep, living in what equates to the Matrix.

I... I believed this whole thing until the red clause.
(12-11-2011, 05:30 PM)Delta Wrote:
Quote:With this knowledge, I joined a group of travelers, and have since then, been traveling the country and trying to get people to learn that they all have been asleep, living in what equates to the Matrix.

I... I believed this whole thing until the red clause.

It's a metaphor, I'm not saying we actually live in THE Matrix. We aren't hooked up to computers that use us as batteries lol.
Pain is an illusion.
Morduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
(12-11-2011, 06:12 PM)Aphetoros Wrote: Morduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

wassup? *insert long monologue about how evil mordus is etc* nobody told me it was nap time...
Pain is an illusion.
Goodbye, Javolajar! It's been fun!Hug
Ohay Mordus. Sup, yo? Glad to hear all is okay, man. Have fun with le life! <3
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I don't believe I ever RP'd with ya...but I wish you the best and can only hope you enjoy what you do!

As for the whole matrix and enlightenment thing..I believe in this stuff as well...though I'm more of an agnostic, poetic, almost secret society creator, person. xD

*hugs*
ahem. I have decided to come and play on the server while I am stuck in my home for the next month. Health issues have caused me to return for a bit and longer than I intended. Since my IRL friend have either are either away at college and the ones who aren't I assume think they are too cool and high on the social ladder to hang out with a vagabond, I will be RPing on COTH for a good part of my stay while my body heals.

I am not bringing back old characters but I think I am going to make a couple new ones instead.

Hope to see you all soon in game.
Pain is an illusion.
Mordus! Hey! It's been a while, dude. Hope you're doing alright (aside from being ill and whatnot), and hope life's going well for you! It's good to have you back, if only for a while.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]