The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Fight Night
We Are The High Rollers
Chapter One, Act One: Fight Night

“Once a Roller; Always a Roller.”

“ONE NIGHT
ONE CHAMPION
ONE PRIZE

Who can defeat the reigning champion, Brutus Vindictus?

Seek out the High Roller's League and receive invitation to Azeroth's greatest bare-knuckle fighting championship. For security reasons, the location of the competition shall remain undisclosed until further notice. If you wish to spectate or take part in the Fight Night, send a letter to the League.”

'an extract from posters dabbled around Stormwind, Ironforge and various towns'

“Another punching bag?” Jonathan Alton cocked a brow, as he ducked, hearing the whir of machinery behind him. The wind down here was freezing yet it was a perfect hideout for the group. He stepped cautiously over a series of piping, before being followed inwards by two identically dressed men, both holding shotguns. Already here was a make-shift gymnasium, specifically for brawling. A ring had been set up and a behemoth of a dwarf stood in the centre, pummelling the carcass of a pig into a beaten pulp. Tossed aside without care was, he assumed, the remnants of the previous pig used for training.

“Bloody Hell, he really doesn't want to leave this fight to chance, does he?” remarked Rukesan, before he cracked his own knuckles with led a faint echo down here. Brutus retorted with a joking snort and both he and Alton understood what he meant. Vindictus, the reigning bare-knuckle brawler, was a silent mute after he lost his tongue in a fight between him and a wild mother bear back when he was just a mere teen. Although dimwitted and silent, the monstrous fighter was not someone to cross.

“I feel sorry for the poor bastards who dare get to the final with him. I suggest we get the posters ready because this son of a b***h ain't going to take long before he knows he's going to kick the living crap out of whoever makes it here. You have drafted up the event, correct?”

Rukesan produced a small sheet of paper, handing it over to Jonny Alton, before turning around. He shivered, as something sped past him, threatening to pull him with the momentum. He grimaced at the secret location, it was perfect and right under the noses of the authorities. It was perfect.

“Speaking of poor bastards,” continued Jonathan, “You have set up for the alcohol and cigars and such? We don't want out fighters and our spectres to go thirsty or withdrawn.”

Brutus snarled, before he grabbed the pig with both hands and tossed it (and the structure that held it in the air) aside like a feather, before it hurtled over the heads of Alton and Rukesan who ducked down, cursing loudly. The two bodyguards raised their weapons, unsure as to whether Brutus was stable. He was a wild card but essential to their plans. The Fight Night was more than a competition. Alton never did anything without an ulterior motivation.

“Let's get ready to rumble,” smirked Jonny Alton.

The Fight Night event is the first in a possible series of events surrounding the High Roller's League. All events will be public. These events will be a fighting competition between eight people competiting to arrive at the final for the chance to win both the title and the grand prize, that has been undisclosed. The location will be revealed at a later time, with the date and time when that has been sorted out. Finally, if some people who have been reserved places fail to arrive, they will be open for others to take part instead. Lastly, the event will be for bare-knuckle fighting and anyone who goes against the norm (use of obvious magic, drawing of weaponry) will be considered threatening the League itself and will be 'dealt' with.

Want to sign yourself up? Leave your character name and in-game name down below.

Rhozak vs. Ajoro (Round One)
Neki vs. Arrok(Round Two)
________ vs. ________ (Round Three)
________ vs. ________ (Round Four)

Round 1 Winner vs. Round 2 Winner (Semi-Final One)
Round 3 Winner vs. Round 4 Winner (Semi-Final Two)

Finalist 1 vs. Finalist 2 (Finals)
Champion vs. Brutus Vindictus
With my terrible timezones, I'll try to bring Rhozak over to bring on the pain. Just don't count on it and know that I might not be able to make it!
A thumbs up to this initiative, and all the best to this venture!

I will try my best to make it, though I might not have a character to offer for this brawl.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
I want to take part into this with Ajoro!

To who I send a mail in-game for IC purposes?

Character Name : Ajoro
In-Game Name : Ajoro Longblade
[Image: iyn1uq.jpg]
Made by me ^^
Some people are entitled to be stupid, but some are abusing the priviledge
I want in.

Character name: Neki
In-game name: Neki

:3
An in-game letter to 'the High Roller's League' should suffice, but for game-mechanic purposes, Alton will do.
This is only for Alliance races, aye?
Originally intended as such at first, but since the League is neutral, I suppose word of the competition could spread to neutral towns and cities. Perhaps even Horde towns may hear of such a tournament and find interest. The secret location need not be within any Alliance territory.
(12-18-2011, 09:32 AM)FatalJudgement Wrote: Originally intended as such at first, but since the League is neutral, I suppose word of the competition could spread to neutral towns and cities. Perhaps even Horde towns may hear of such a tournament and find interest. The secret location need not be within any Alliance territory.

If it is so, you can count me in!

Character name: Arrok Stonehoof
In-game name: Arrok
Uh. I am a noob.

To who we send a mail again? "Alton"?
Made by me ^^
Yep.

You don't need to, just leaving your in-game name and character name down here will suffice. Some people prefer more immersion and I'll cater to that.
Alright, mail sent to "Alton". /nod
Made by me ^^
Currently looking into a new location now that is has become a neutral event. Looking at places such as Dalaran's Underbelly, not sure yet. When we've filled the eight reserved slots, we'll announce details such as location, date and time. If you don't put your name down for the event sign-up list, on-the-day attendees will surely have heard the rumours and gossip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thunderdrome Fight Catalogue Maulbane 6 2,747 01-04-2015, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Maulbane