The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Atal'Kaz
[Image: Hakkar.jpg]

Atal'Kaz
Those Devoted to Death

In an age past our ancestors tried to restore the glory of the Troll Empire,
By calling upon the great Soulflayer, that monstrous god.
They were betrayed by their own, poor Atal'Hakkar fallen
And all hope of a return to power was lost.
But now, by the backs of Atal'Kaz a new era will be started
Made fertile by the blood of our enemies.
Let us call the Blood God,
The feathered serpent himself
So we can be lead to a glorious age!

For the Blood God!

Ranks

Soulripper: Leader of the guild. She acts as the communicator of the Blood God's will. (Any other claimed 'prophet' or 'seer' is a heretic unless pronounced a true seer).

Kaz'jin: 'Death Chief.' These are the elect few, chosen by the Soulripper. They can be of any race and each have their own individual purpose & power. The title is gained by those who display trust in their own destiny and skill in commanding death.

Atal'Ai: 'Devoted Ones.' Trolls only. Those who have proven their worth and loyalty. They make up an elite core of those who are faithful to the cause or to their own lust for power.

Dark Caller: Any user of shadow and/or fel. They can be of any race though normally this is not a rank for trolls. It represents those who seek Atal'Kaz as a place to be protected while studying the forbidden magic of their choosing. By becoming a Dark Caller you have access to all resources. However, should battle break out you are sent to the frontline as a mortal weapon.

Zufli: 'Baby Witch.' Female casters, trolls only. These women have the trust of the Soulripper and are allowed to act outside of the commands of any superior other than the Soulripper. However, they have no power to pull rank over other members.

Blood Warrior: Should you prove yourself a trustworthy follower of the Blood God and Soulripper you advance to become a full-fledged fighter for the cause.

Blood Initiate: Those who have come to serve the guild, either out of faith to its purpose or desire for their own gain.

Faith

While not all members will necessarily be pious there are beliefs and rituals of the cult that can be observed (and are ICly expected to be observed) by members. (Of course, you can always lie about them).

Savagery and the Old Ways - The world called our culture primitive, animalistic, feral. Our connection to the darkness made us heathens. We gave in and those who kept a connection with the darker savage side of their being became pariahs. No more. Embrace the bloodthirsty beast within.

Gender - Just as female trolls are at the top of the push for this new era its important to note that gender is no longer of consequence as it has been in the Troll Culture before. Women can be even more powerful than men.

Sacrifice - It is encouraged as a sign of piety and devoutness to offer a sacrifice to the Blood God by killing it on the alter. This can be an animal you are having killed before consumption or a sentient being you are having killed for any number of reasons.

Cannibalism - Feeding on the raw flesh of another sentient being is accepted. You mustn't consume the flesh of an ally unless that ally is found dead or has lost favor with the leadership.

Blood Duel - Members of the guild may call a duel against other members when enraged with each other over a serious argument/offense. The victor of the battle decides who is wrong and who is right. The Soulripper or a Kaz'jin oversees such a fight. (Asking for a Blood Duel is something much more serious than two people drawing swords on their own over an argument. The loser is not only wrong, but weak and so falls to a state of disgrace in the eyes of the superiors.)

Note: The involvement of Hakkar as the 'Blood God' is not necessarily known when joining the guild. Whether you know or not depends on whether you are blatantly told, which many are not.

Seedlings of A New Nation

In the age before modern Azeroth the Troll Empires once stood at the top. Then the elves came and their magic proved too much, a power that overwhelmed us time after time and sent us into despair. The Darkspears had to join the Horde because we constantly faced destruction as enemies took our homes... Once great, we trolls have become so weak. And we have been content as to follow this path to lowliness.

But there is still hope.

What was the power that none of them could control? The Highborne suffered the malevolence of fel while at their peak, making their entire culture erupt in war. The orcs were driven mad by it on their homeland, unable to control their rage as they became tools of destruction. The Sin'dorei had no choice but to resort to it to stave off extinction, yet unleashed addiction and corruption through their populace.

Yes, this fel is a power that in one hand gives and in the other takes all things away. Even the Legion whose soldiers bleed fel found themselves and their great army crippled. Both the power to create Empires as well as the power to destroy them lies in this magic. We mustn't fear this source of power that lies before us. We must embrace it and use it to restore our own glory.

And so what if we should crumble? Can you truly claim that we can fall any further? We have always used the darker powers of this world. Perhaps it is for us to master fel while all others fear it.

And yet... there is something that already exists in the background... Even at the start our foundation seems already weighed down by a pollutant. As if some darkness is hiding in the ground, slowly but surely to one day rise to the surface.

While none of the trolls (obviously) are fel-casters in guild, there will be a reaching out to any and all who use darker magic, especially fel magic. The benefit includes being protected by the guild (though you aren't necessarily protected from the racism of other trolls, especially if you're an elf). Of course, those who work for the Legion will not be accepted knowingly.

Recruitment

Is open! At the moment the Cult is trying to build itself and is available anywhere (though I'll try to direct our attention to roleplay in the Zul'Gurub area). Find yourself interested in joining I'm often on either Lith or Hael and we can set up some rp or I can give you a temporary OOC invite and rp can happen later.

Feel free to leave questions/comments here or pm me!
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
Oooooooooh, perfect! I was wondering if there's any of these guilds around here for my Ezza. I love you, Duraza!
(12-18-2011, 01:39 PM)13kira13 Wrote: Oooooooooh, perfect! I was wondering if there's any of these guilds around here for my Ezza. I love you, Duraza!

You're hired.
If you need some conflict, my Troll Se'madi is Zandalari and could do something anti-you.

OR, HE COULD BE CORRUPTED. (Which would be pretty fun.)
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Mueh'zala and Sam'di are the only guardians of death!

I.E. Mar'waz won't like Lith.

I still <3 you, though. And your ideas.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Excellent. I have a trollish death priest who has already proclaimed himself a prophet. And he's former Atal'ai. Brilliant. xD

I bid you best of luck in trying to convince him otherwise. Or killing him. c:
(12-18-2011, 03:27 PM)Sol Wrote: Excellent. I have a trollish death priest who has already proclaimed himself a prophet. And he's former Atal'ai. Brilliant. xD

I bid you best of luck in trying to convince him otherwise. Or killing him. c:

I accept this challenge and the sweet rpz that shall result from it.
I have a potential enemy.

No, it isn't Jezzan.

It's a Troll I have in the works.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
For those who joined up or who contacted me about joining, sorry the holidays took me away for the past few days. I'm back again and will be playing again and trying to get this back up to speed. Also, like always still looking for new members who'd be interested (of any race) or even people just interested to rpz along with.

I'll be sending some updates in the coming days.
So this is mainly a Troll guild? Or can other races join so long they are fitting to the guild's story? Does make me think it is high time I roll a troll, I have never played one!

I wonder why AdStuff gives me Dutch dating websites for anything that remotely speaks of Trolls >.> Off topic. Might be the love for Duraza? Beer
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
(01-01-2012, 05:40 PM)Holynexus Wrote: So this is mainly a Troll guild? Or can other races join so long they are fitting to the guild's story? Does make me think it is high time I roll a troll, I have never played one!

I'm open to any race. So long as they have a reason/purpose for joining.

Quote:I wonder why AdStuff gives me Dutch dating websites for anything that remotely speaks of Trolls >.> Off topic. Might be the love for Duraza? Beer

...I honestly have no idea how trolls fit into dutch dating.... I'm not sure its wise for me to let my imagination wander.
Allright, this could work.. I will find a way in.

(I don't see the connection between Dutch dating and trolls either, but Google always seem to get it right...)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
(01-02-2012, 03:59 AM)Holynexus Wrote: Allright, this could work.. I will find a way in.

(I don't see the connection between Dutch dating and trolls either, but Google always seem to get it right...)

As long as it isn't a pony.

... ;)
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I'm bumping this. After talk and playing through some IC happenings Atal'Kaz will be back in service but with a new felish twist to it (as you can see in the updated post). I'm hoping to keep it around this time so if you wana join or you just wana rp with Lith just let me know! Allies are good, but enemies are somewhat better because they give the guild someone to go up against. (I plan to really start things off next week after Skin Thieves has finished up).

I have a few more ideas regarding advancement and stuff like that so I may update the post again at some point... But not yet. I'll see how things go.
The Voodoo Adepts would love to stand with (Or agianst) You! :D
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec