The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jidaeo's Padawan
Yeah so Jidaeo finally got approved for the Tormentor so woot. I've always enjoyed combat RP and student/teacher RP. I usually prefer to be the student but this time I'd like to try out being the teacher. I was curious if anyone was interested in learning to become a Tormentor from Jidaeo. Or if any one wanted to train under him. Looking for someone who is on somewhat frequently who would be genuinely interested in the idea. I'd prefer maybe someone who would like to Play Jidaeo's protege or successor. ( not in the sense of the family but other things ) Can be any race as long as is a DK.

Also if you're really interested and don't have DK perhaps he can teach swordsmanship to a warrior or something. Just thinking of some ideas. For lameness I was hoping the connection between the two would be like Qui'gon/Obi Obi/Anakin/Luke where wisdom was passed and hopefully the two gain strength and trust in their undeath. Just an idea and would really be excited if someone wished to try it out.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Oh God yes please!
Only if my crappy GMT would allow me? +2
I am interested, for I have never actually tried to RP a Death Knight before. This could be, both IC-ly and OOC-ly, a fascinating learning experience.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
@ Kira. Love your enthusiasm really hope it can work, -but- I just found out I am GMT -5. I was aware what GMT +/- ? referred to, but never cared enough to see how it applied to me. So Apparently right now its like 9:26 Pm for you. Which doesn't matter to me. But I'd typically be on from now ( 2:26pm) until roughly 7 - 8 or 9 PM. Depending on the day I worked. Weelekends doesn't matter but, that would require you to be on around 9:26 pm to 2 - 3 am. Not sure what you have going on but it may be difficult.

@Zarquon not sure what your timezone is but this would also be interesting. I very much enjoy your thorough, captivating RP. We've only had limited RP but its very enjoyable.

I really appreciate the responses I hope we can make this work and possibly discuss ideas of what we both want out of the RP. I'm a starwars fan so.. I'd really like to say Jedi/padawan is where I'm leading, just with a more morbid tone. Maybe Sith/apprentice? I dunno nothings set in stone just looking for compatible interest.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I suppose Melina is already a bit too trained to be a student or..?
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I've totally got the first spot. *hisses*
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
. . .only because I ended up spending almost two hours trying to get my DK to finish the starting quests! :<
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Pretty surprised but -very- excited for the feedback and interest. I will make sure this is thought out and fun, open to any ideas and themes you all want to touch on. Because of some of the interest I'm going to open up the Padawan to Padawans because I just can't bring myself to turn away RP. Its the reason we're here, the more people the better it will be with dynamic personalities. Perhaps even rivalries! There are many things to learn, just because you are stronger or have better training doesn't mean there isn't anything you can't learn from him.

Because I still do like the Jedi/sith idea there still will be one on one student/teacher RP as well as a group/teacher RP. Things to be sent on, this RP will focus on preparing the Death Knights for the month they have to spend in the Shadow Realm. Also I'm going to steal an Idea from Reigen.

There will be spells, attacks or abilities that he will try to train and to learn it you will have to beat my rolls a number of times consecutively. Which at first will be out right unlikely, just like it would be to master a new ability right from the beginning. As the sessions continue roll bonuses will be added during your attempt to represent you're improving. There is always the possibility of being really lucky and beating me early too, representing you're a natural or catch on fast. Eventually the roll bonus will go to the point that it is unlikely that I can beat you the number of times. To represent that you've pretty much got the hang of it and are constantly getting better.

I think its a good way to represent 'training' RP. Which I'd really like to get into. Depending on what everyone is up to, we can get some fighting in, a lot of growth and really diving into the pasts of the death knights former lives. Also encourage forum RP. I am started a thread that everyone involved can add in, from their chars perspective or a narrative to maybe elaborate on the story.

Tormented Souls
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Maybe if my timezone sucked less Q_Q
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
I actually like that idea, Pharaoh! (Also, I'm back from my night out. Dunno if I can RP again, but I'm home, if that counts.)
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I'm off until January 2nd. Perhaps we can get a good foundation of RP going Kira before I return to work. Then maybe we can RP on the weekends or somethng. Also Holynexus if you were interested then sure.

He only has two confirmed trainees which is managable.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Sure! We'll see, mayhaps I'll be busy. Y'know, my B-day's on the 4th, plus I'm going singing. :v
Looking for consistent RPers genuinely up for the idea. Student/teacher training with DK. Learn skills and forge a new runeblade also join the storyline if you wish with your own ideas and history.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

ressurecting this idea for sake of story in the future.

RP would consist of learning some tormentor abilities before the final trial.

A new Runeweapon engraved,

Also the potential for ritual runic tattoos.

Plus fun RP. Anyone interested let me know please.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Hmm.. I do have two DK's.. And one of them needs something to do (A.E. Randomly made it, but had no purpose) So.. I beleive I can throw her in :3