The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New 'round these here parts, mhmm..
Hi there. I'm Riven, and I just signed up, hoping to join in with you guys soon. I come with just one question about the server for any grunts or experienced members out there which I want to know about before I start a character... Assuming... I get accepted... <.<

Anyway, does anybody know offhand the abstract amount of a certain class and race in the server? I mean, I don't want to make a profile/character that's common, maybe to the point of being annoyingly so. Maybe there's too many Troll rogues that you see walking into a tavern or something. I know by experience that most retail RP servers have a general problem with Blood Elves...

Thanks, and good tidings! See you out on the field.
Wake up. We're here... Why are you shaking? ...Are you okay? Wake up.
Stand up, there you go. You were dreaming... What's your name? Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go...!

Quiet, here comes the guard...

Spoiler:
[Image: 2hdvadx.jpg]
At the moment, the server has a high count of approved human and Blood elf profiles, however in what is actually observed we seem to have a decent amount of diversity. Though that's not to say that the abundance of elves and humans isn't apparent either.

Yar. Humans and Blood Elves are definitely the most, then Night Elves, not sure what comes next. A lot of players think that there aren't enough of <enter> race here, but this is primarily directed at Undead, Dwarves, Taurens and maybe the occasional Male Draenei.

However, here are a few archetypes that I've seen the most;

- Badass Human Warrior who's still in his early 20's/late teens.
- Badass Blood Elf Rogue who is the same as above.
- Badass Warlock who's the same as above, except maybe a bit older. I miss Melissa :(
- A peace-loving Tauren. C'mon, give me a Tauren who's like the Hulk!
- On the topic of Tauren, a large one. And by large, I mean 1.1 large.
- Someone who has no hate for any other race, despite what other races have done for that person's own.

At the moment, I can't think of anything else. But no, there are very few Troll Rogues.
Archetypes, that's what I meant, thanks.

Apologies to any humans or blood elves that read this, didn't exactly mean to call you out on anything, heh. I'm sure you're all wonderful people.
Wake up. We're here... Why are you shaking? ...Are you okay? Wake up.
Stand up, there you go. You were dreaming... What's your name? Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go...!

Quiet, here comes the guard...

Spoiler:
[Image: 2hdvadx.jpg]
http://account.conquestofthehorde.com/stat.php

This is quite a comprehensive look at the demographic. Should have all you need, race/class-wise.
Hi sugar~! Hug Welcome!

As for race/class -- play a character that is going to make you happy. But the aforementioned races (blood elves, humans, draenei) are common.

Hope to see you around!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]