The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Age of Fail
Recently, from idle observations, I have noted that the Wiki Page for Age Guidelines has the Adult Age for all races set at 18. This was also confirmed with a GM. Link: (http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Age_Guidelines). The rules for Age in CoTH simply states that one's character must, at minimum, be an adult.

The obvious question arises, then, as this Age Guideline applies the age of 18 to all races, including Draenei, Kaldorei and Blood Elves. Without going further into detail, I politely point out that this is not only unrealistic, but gives rise to a Pandora's Box of hilarity, as 18 years old Draenei running about Booty Bay is now an entirely acceptable thing. I could go on, but I would rather not.

This thread is hence made for a few reasons; to bring what I feel is a bizarre and possible loophole up to the community; to ask for confirmation as to the validity of these Guidelines; and finally to question the wisdom behind said Guidelines.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...ge-Changes
Locking this thread - please refer to the linked Lore thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name Fail slothahoy 3 792 04-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Last Post: slothahoy