The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rethule Kanrethad
" We shall bring a new meaning of the word " Suffering " to this world, my servants. Follow me, And you'll be powerful. Let destruction engulf everything! " Kalanis Blacksun

Rethule Kanrethad ("Eternal suffering" in Eredun.) The guild has a goal to make the innocent suffer. The Highlord of the cult - Kalanis Blackstone, a Sin'Dorei driven by the hunger for power, Decided to create a group of people, loyal to his cause, that woul help him accomplish it.
The reasoning behind such goals is the insanity and sadism of it's leader. He feeds off agony and feasts on suffering. A guild where the human life means nothing, torturing is daily and slavery - promoted.

Ranks :

- The Highlord - He is the supreme leader of the cult. Responsible for it's creation he's the person who's orders are stronger than laws.
- Highlord's hand - The person who is right under the Highlord. He carries out his orders and is responsible for the punishment of those who do not obey them.
- Force Commander - The commanders of the guild's " Squads of Death " . These people lead the squads into pillaging, plundering and slave-raids. They are the main military unit of the cult.
- Bringer of Doom - The " Squads of Death ". The military unit of the group. Those people slaugher and kidnap in the name of their highlord and the cause. The are most likely people without any moral holdbacks and without no feeling for comassion. They are ruthless, coldblooded killers, ready to stand in defence of the cult and even die for it if it's necessary.
- Cultist - Just your everyday cultist. They follow orders and take active part in all the group spellweaving. Summoning rituals, portals etc.
- Initiate - The new members who must yet prove themselves. The only difference between them and the slaves is that they are treated with a little more respect and are free. They need to do various tasks to prove their loyalty to the cause. Should they fail to do so, they would most likely be executed (( * )).
- Slave - Need I say more? The slaves of the guild. They are either punching bags for the " Squads of Death ", either sacrifices for the summoning rituals(( ** )), test subjects or serve for amusement of the Highlord. Important thing is, that every person should firstly ask the Highlord about using a slave for a certain purpose ( Unless it's just throwing a couple of punches ), before actually doing so.

* - This -will- be a character warning.
** - Only if the person agrees on the sacrifice.

Locations :

- Zeramas - A deserted necropolis found by Kalanis. The location is in Northrend, although the only way to reach the place is through a portal, or stones similar as a hearthstone.
- The Catacombs - The good ol' den of evil. Heavily guarded, the catacombs welcome everyone who is evil enough to walk amongs the people there. As the necropolis is the actual guild base, the catacombs are more like a place where people can develop their experiments and walk among others who share the same goals.

Rules :

IC:
- Never put the cult in danger.
- This is a secret cult. Don't run around bragging that you're in.
- Always obey the orders of the supperiors.
- Never harm or harass a fellow cultist.

OOC:
- Have fun.
- Try to avoid drama.
- Settle arguements like grown people. No need for offensive language or disrespecting ( Breaking this rule -WILL- immediately give you a nice, shiny GKick )
- Follow the server rules. ( Same punishment. )

Application template :
( Yes... We have one. )

Name of your character :
Race:
Class:
Brief reason for joining:

[Image: 2enq6ie.jpg]
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011
I'll join, sure.

Name: Lentarn

Race: Human

Class: Priest (Shadow priest to be specific, but I bet you already knew that.)

Reason for joining: He is a coward and wants power, even if it is over some slaves, it's a start.
I was wondering when will such a guild appear. I mean, an open one.

Name of your character: Draktor (IC name Drak'tor)
Race: Orc
Class: Death Knight
Brief reason for joining: I've made him as a remake of my Joz'luz pre-restart. Exactly the same as Joz'luz, Drak'tor seeks more power, seeks masters that would train him further. Another similar thing to Joz'luz, is that Drak'tor also 'plays' with his enemies, choosing to hold back rather than give every ounce of his power. It just 'makes everything fun', as he says/used to say.
Name of your character : Zlochmaen
Race: Undead (IC Skeletal-behemoth of unknown origin)
Class: Warrior (IC Juggernaut)
Brief reason for joining: Simply a guard for whom he is summoned by. If so summoned by the leader than so be it he will protect him and do as he says. He is an un-dieing servant for the one to break his banishing chains with his own blade. If done so he will serve and protect upon every beckon and call. (Honestly I needed a purpose for this character and I felt this guild could use him as I intended without my character giving reccomendations on how to lead and instead just following.)
Hallo =^. .^= Kitty sees you.
Glad to see this caused slight interest. I'll be posting a list of characters soon. When most of the people who applied come online and join.

P.S. We need more people. Massive event coming up soon.
[Image: 2enq6ie.jpg]
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011
Name of your character : Ensuena
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock
Brief reason for joining: Promises of power and all the fel blood she can drink. She sees a lot of things in it for herself, and wouldn't hesitate at the offer of joining to further her own standing in the world and live in luxury forever.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."