The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Connection Issues
So now there has been about ten days and I am still unable to log on our realm. Most of the time I get a perpetual "Connecting" but at times I have gotten "Unable to connect". I have tried emptying chache, repatching and even reinstalling but still get the same messages. Oh, disabled addons too. I have managed to log in on my friends computer that I have in the same room as my own, but only once.

What could be wrong?
I have made no changes in our router or my connection in any way, the only change from when I last was online is a few more played hour on Pokemon Leaf Green emulator...

Note that this site is often missing. CloudFlare page appears instead, about 2/3 times I try to visist the site. Haven't come across any issues with the site on my roomies computer.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Try going to http://direct.conquestofthehorde.com and see if that helps.
Not sure how it's gonna help. (Just get the frontpage of the forums.) Or this a way to get around the CloudFlare thing only?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

Correct, just for the forums. Not sure why you're getting issues connecting to the server.

(Posted from teh phonez)
The link works for the page!

But as for my connection issues to the realm; tried reinstalling, tried downloading and installing a "cracked" copy of the game, tried to connect without installing BC and WotLK and have now resorted to trying connection to another realm and have managed to log on to three other private realms who use the same version of the game.

Browsed the forum to see if anyone came across a similar problem and fixed it but nothing so far.

Can it be the my IP?

Try to use coth.game-host.org for your realmlist addresses.
I tried that adress with no change to my regular accounts BUT I could log onto the CMC account, without getting DCed or anything.

Could it be that my accounts are somehow banned then?

I am so sorry for not getting back to you. -_-
I really have no idea why you are having issues. It's even more strange that your CMC accounts have no problems but your normal accounts do. I am... really stumped, here. You're not using any sort of proxy, are you?
From my rather basic computer knowledge a proxy would be a program to go around connection limitations? Anyhow no, not that I know of. And I have tried logging into Madmek's account from my computer without any problems too. Are there some commands that ban account names or phrases used within them since it's all three Bovel accounts, not just one.

Woot?! I just got onto Bovel2 twice in a row. (Had to log out and check the others when this one worked.) And have been online on it for roughly twenty minutes without being thrown out or anything.

Just thought I'd say that Bovel2 still works without any problems.

This might sound primitive but!

Try and delete the cache folder?
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
I've tried today and now all my accounts work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connection Issues? Ironhide 7 1,587 07-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Shanura
  Technical Issues VoxServetium 13 2,986 05-27-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: VoxServetium
  Linux connection through Wine SoarTheSky 6 1,550 10-03-2013, 06:17 PM