The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cult Smasher!
Hello all. Dalari and Solis have recently had a rather close friend kidnapped by a cult, and are setting out on a quest to get her back. They're looking for as many paladins and warriors they can muster to storm their necropolis. Any takers? Did I mention we'll be slaying demons as well? (Trufax!) Which means Demon Hunters are more than welcome. If anyone is interested post here, PM me on the forums, or PM in-game one of my characters: Dalari, Vellin, Theon, and Arania. Solis and Boan are also options. So now I ask you CoTH, are you up to the task?
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]
PM me first so I know you're all good...

We may be dealing with a handful of people so it would be advised that if you do not wish to be tortured (Slapped in the face multiple times by a warlock) I recommend you look the other way. Other then that, it's time to show what kind of slayer you are.
Alanthe - my Nelf on a quest for a new purpose - might be interested in fighting said evil!

Well, she mainly seeks to fight what caused her husband to die, and her nation to falter. So if it's about teaming with Sin'dorei...it depends. She wouldn't trust one with her life, but if it's to slay an even bigger evil (and if you can convince her it has to do with Ashenvale somehow) you could count her in. ^_^

Otherwise, you can also hire Melina for monies.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cult Aphetoros 4 1,052 01-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Bovel