The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A short explanation onto Kira's. And farewell. For now.
This thread's idea is not to give you something to giggle upon (though it is made that way), but to give you a better understanding onto me, both as a player and as a real persona. Hence, please forsake all laughing thoughts as soon as you've finished reading the original thread, and continue reading with seriousness at its fullest.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Images are spoilered.
Spoiler:
This, is Kira.
[Image: 35721131234716897536100.jpg]

Player: 13kira13

Character Full Name: Cristian X

Character In-Game Name: -

Nickname(s): The King of Trolling/Insanity, Nub/Noob, Lore-Nazi.

Association(s): Mostly loner.

Race: Unknown

Class: Trolling RP'er.

Skills/Abilities: One of Kira's skills would be the art of trolling. He's able to do so at all times, of any and every thing. Give him a subject, he will start trolling. But beware, not many would like him afterwards.

Despite having the infamous ability of trolling everything, Kira also has the ability of merging with any behavior and personality, allowing him to befriend a vast number of people rather quick.

Despite having a low age, he can be often caught theorizing and philosophing. His understanding of 'normality', sort of speak, is quite high, being able to determine a character's level of 'normality', based on its behavior in relation to its race. Though this is a good thing for most, this particular Kira seems to lack the ability to express this skill.

Sex: Male.

Hair: Beats me.

Eyes: Probably a color of the rainbow.

Weight: Heavier than a feather.

Height: Larger than a mouse.

Usual Garments/Armor: Fan of Pajama-Sam

Other: Usually seen trolling.

Alignment (if applicable): Lawful Good

Personality: Again, a thing that strikes first about this particular Kira is his lore-nazi'ness. He would strongly defend his beliefs, especially if his ability to understand the 'normality' is attacked, directly or indirectly; a thing that has brought upon him many enemies and 'haters', as people call them.

You could say this particular Kira is a jack of all trades. He knows quite much of almost all, but cannot find the means to express his words, and his help is often left on deaf ears. Remember, it is his own fault, and it causes frustration. Frustration that he usually lets out with harsh words. These, as well, should be mostly ignored, as this particular Kira seems to regret everything in the end, but refuses to see logic while the 'berserker' spell is activated.

Spoiler:
How you'd think Kira really is by now.
[Image: 54372156304871057187100.jpg]

History: Kira (birth-name Cristian X) was born in a little town in the land he hails from, where he spent most of his childhood in peace, along with two of his best friends, two girls from next door, and a boy five years bigger than all three of them. He spent most of his times with the two girls, the boy being big and not really caring for the poor Kira. You could say he was grown by girls, though that is true only to a little age.
Spoiler:
[Image: 44536147603571927317100.jpg]

Soon, he has started going to the elementary school, where he quickly befriended many, and became much more sociable. But they were far from his home, and Kira still kept inside. His parents even started begging him to go out. And most of the times, he's listened, going outside, only to be welcomed by the cold wind and emptiness of the streets. After half of hour or so, he would return, having nothing to do, and when his mother asked "You've only been outside for 30 minutes, why've you come back?", he'd simply answer "There's nothing for me to -do- out there! I'd rather watch TV.". Kira had no computer at that time, so his activity has been the TV, and TV alone.

Kira's life was empty, only his family and two close friends being beside him. But he wanted nothing else at that time. But soon, elementary school ended, and it was time for primary school. He's started hearing about people, his own classmates, having some things called 'PC's. It was the new 'trend', and so, Kira wanted one too. And at the age of 8, on his very birthday, his wishes have been answered. A PC, finally! It was a piece of junk, by today's standards, but Kira loved it. It had around twenty games, among those the boring card games that every computer have. Being an initiate, Kira once again kept to the TV, only barely going on the computer to either replay those games, or talk with friends on the infamous Yahoo! Messenger.

Life was easy for Kira. School was easy, mostly because he was giving his best, not having anything better to do all day. But then, a particular interesting something appeared. By now, every new game that Kira got -which was only once in a while- came from a family friend, four years older than him, who was the 'master of PC's for the young Kira. And one day, it appeared.
WARCRAFT III.
This particular game, yes. It has stolen Kira's life. Its universe completely overwhelmed his, becoming his life. He has played the original game from start to beginning around ten times, later beginning to use the Editor, and creating his own maps, and using models from everywhere around the internet.

And then, just when you'd think he was on the point of getting bored with it, a new sensation appeared. Warcraft III, the Frozen Throne. This game only further captivated Kira, and his soul was ever more stolen. The new possibilities were endless, and Kira was intrigued. He had played the expansion the same number of times he has played the original, and his edited maps were only getting better. It was paradise.

But what then. Then, the masterpiece appeared.
[Image: world+of+warcraft.jpg]
With this, Kira's life was forever stolen, and his soul captured. Nothing better has ever happened to the poor Kira. This game became his life, slowly diseasing his infant mind, like a drug that you cannot escape.

Soon, over the years of PvPing and PvEing, Kira, despite his first thoughts, started to lose his interest. Something was wrong. But was this change for the better, or for the worse? Finally, he has accepted that the time for PvEing and PvPing has passed, and he has turned his eyes to new horizons: Role Playing. It has been forever on Kira's mind, Role-Playing, but never has he tried it. His WoW-life has never witnessed the true game, retail, so he had no other choice but look for what he knew best, a private server.

Soon, he's found 'CotH'; Conquest of the Horde! Kira had no feeling of hesitation, especially since the name seemed to emphasize on the very group that he loved, the Horde. Without looking back, Kira has decided to try his luck and join this new community, thinking he has learned a harsh lesson from one of the last private servers he has visited a long time ago, where he has receive something called a 'ban'.

'CotH', as he depicts, 'has been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I am forever in love with this server, and I believe I will never get bored of it. Thus, I have no intention of leaving, ever.' Since the first day he has been approved, he's found friends in the vast realms of the Conquest. On his very first days, he's met a most curious type of gnome, a Pooleh, as she introduced herself. It took little time for Kira, with his first character, Davon, to understand the life of CotH'ers. But he was still an initiate, and he was aware that his beliefs would go unheard. And so, he chose not to integrate himself in the 'politics' of role-playing.

After months of living in this most interesting and perfect community, he's made many friends, some of which were Uguu, the Pooleh I have spoken about before, Lendri, Rowgen, Djurawazhere, Dareksar, Sunday32123, Reese and many many others. The things that have happened might seem minor to you, but for Kira, who has been wishing for such an opportunity since, well, forever, it was a mighty blessing.

But this thing was not followed by bad things. He's started to spend more and more time on CotH. And thus, problems around the house began, with family problems between the members. And not only it damaged Kira's playing time and personality, but also his school grades, which also began turmoils into the family. Now, all Kira wants is to be left alone, for everything to calm itself down, so Kira can live, once again, a happy life among his CotHidian brethren.

Not long ago an year has passed since the date that Kira has joined the Conquest, and with it, his 1000th post. Though he has clearly planned something for the day, it had to be canceled due to, well, Christmas being in the way. Such an unfortunate time for Kira to join, sigh. Alas, Kira's problems have not even started to finish, and it is most likely it will take a while for them to do so.

And so, what I am asking you, as a Kira-researcher, is to tolerate this particular Kira for a little more time, as I am sure most of you have grown a little hate around his persona, until his problems settle down around the house. Then, I promise you, everything will be back at normal, and his Role-Playing experience will only become greater.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for a little seriousness, if you will. I would like to write this to all that are aware that my personality has changed in the latest months, and not for the best. The pressure that is onto me is only increasing, and until it will either stop, or start decreasing, I will leave CotH. This entire week, starting now, will be dedicated to myself, seeing if I can really do this. As you may know, though, I have had events planned for this week. I am not telling you to cancel them, but simply postpone them for the next week, if you are so kind. After these are solved, though, I plan on making a longer pause of CotH, shall this one-week test succeed. I am more afraid of the number of threads and posts that will grow in the time that I am away, but I shall try to keep the pace up and not let them become millions.

I should like to thank all the players that I've RP'd with, the Forum Helpers for being so fast with the profiles, the GMs for being so understanding, Kretol and Grakor for being the Good-Guy-Greg Administrators that they are, and in the same time everyone for being simply awesome.
Then, I apologise to all those that have grown a disliking of me, be it hate or 'meh'-dislike. I know I have many flails, but believe me, I am trying to fix them. All of them.
I also would like to ask the Game Masters not to ban me, as I am definitely coming back after this pause.
Thank to all of you, guys, I love you!

So, my dear CotH brethren, I take my fare well for a week, only to come back on 17th, and leave, once again, once the events are fulfilled, most likely on 24th, this month.
Shall anyone wish to speak to me, s/he may PM me, send me a mail, or add Kira13f on Skype. If you have Y!Messenger, do not hesitate to add either [email protected] or [email protected]
I did this once, back when I was Danalthar. Have a good one!
I don't even know you but.. I can say that you got a lot of courage in order to post so much info about your ''offline life'', that for you got my respect, you remind me of a somehow older version of myself but it might be just cause of the nationality.

I hope everything goes fine. See you soon.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
I wouldn't really call it courageous. I think it can open you up to identity theft and stalking. x:
There's no information about me that'd allow anyone to do anything. I've also given the ways to contact me, and there's a link to facebook on my profile. All the info one would need is there.

There's nothing that would point me out here that isn't on facebook already, so nothing really happened.

EDIT: Seriously, Xigo? You edited my -race, height, weight, age, hair, eyes and usual garments- ? xD
EDIT2: Hah. I'm buying you as a self-comedian.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Short question on 'expanded universe' Maulbane 2 890 11-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Leader's short stories Wuvvums 0 620 04-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  IC economy Idea and Explanation! Aadora 12 2,244 04-24-2012, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Kira's two cents rants Kira13 18 3,778 12-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Dae
  "Personality is lacking/short/insufficient" Harmonic 6 1,128 05-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Nekronos