The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mental Machinations of a Mechagnome
On this day, I ran across an interesting menagerie of individuals. The first one, a Dwarf male, was interested in everything to do with myself. He sought to study my actions and my mechanisms, but I turned him down. I wish to stay in-tact. The Dwarf seemed intrigued as to the knowledge I could provide him, and I gladly answered any question he gave to me. The Dwarf never gave me his name, but I suspect I will see him again, as he asked for an interview at some point. He seemed very interested in the Titan cities and what I could tell him about them. Mental note to disallow the flesh creatures from contacting my person in an exploratory fashion.

The next was a Gnome. Spinpistol, he named himself. Odd name. Mental note to seek understanding in how flesh creatures name themselves and their offspring. He sought information on the cleansing of the Gnomish city. Gnomeregan, he called it. I duly noted all I could of the city, and filed it away to be included in the databases at a later date. He also seemed intrigued on my knowledge of weaponry, and sought to know if I could design him a chain gun. I told him I would attempt. Make note to make sure it is not used for senseless slaughter. He said I would hear from him and his underlings in the future. Keep an eye out.

There was a nameless human and a Gnome named Cree who came next. Make note to learn the human's name if I see him again. Both were interested in as much as I could tell them, and gladly took as many notes as possible on the knowledge I imparted to them. Little more to say here.

I met one of the Elven people, who did not give a name. The Elf was a strange one, and as I answered his questions, he merely piled on more. He seemed to be distracted, to an extent. Make note to learn what distracts him, if I ever meet him again.

Last was a young human woman, Annabelle Green, she called herself. She stretched my understanding of the metaphysical greatly. She expressed a great deal of interest in how I worked, as though she loved the concept of a being such as myself. She asked me many questions about faith, a topic which does not mesh well with my perception of the world. She offered to exchange her knowledge of faith in exchange for my knowledge on other various things.

Mental note to find the woman again at some point, and to fulfill Spinpistol's weapon request.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Today, I found myself in a large island settlement, populated largely by the creatures called Draenei and Blood Elves. They collectively seemed amiable enough, although I was not allowed past a certain point within the island, as it was referred to as "Horde-only." Perhaps I shall find a way in someday to see what they hide within.

I stumbled across an Elf who was simply scared, or so I think, of myself. He dragged some friends back, after asking me to stay put. The group he returned with asked many questions, although one in specific left me with a need to learn more on the subject. He asked of his fallen relative whose soul was partially devoured, and wished to know if there was anything that could be done to bring him back. I explained that he could not, based upon the knowledge of the databases at this point in time.

Make note to research more on the subject and find out if it is possible to bring back the Elf.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maya's Mental Diary Wuvvums 1 616 12-30-2011, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums