The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stormwind reputation for blood elves
simply. is it in the works for blood elves to be able to get stormwind reputation to neutral? ...so sleepy :<
[Insert clever quote here.]

Vent Tag: Jeremy
No.
thank you
[Insert clever quote here.]

Vent Tag: Jeremy
Blood Elves and Humans hate each other with a passion. They want them all to die, there would -never- be a Blood Elf allowed in Stormwind, and vice versa.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Yea i dont think ANY horde would be allowed in Stormwind, except undead clad in clothes that do not reveal any part of him and if he had a nice straight posture and cologne on.

Because as far as im aware the stormwind bunch hate the pants of the horde dont they?
But love to me is. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I think, to me, love is: incompleteness in absence.
:// I love her
Though i heard its gonna change some time..what about that Blood Elf with the King of Stormwind, if they hate eachother with passion, how could that happen?

And Shattered Sun Offensive, Draenei&Blood Elves, maybe B-elves are not that narrowminded...but maybe they are at this point of history on the server..just wanted to spread info i know.

*hides behind shield*
[Image: skillz.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blood Elves and their Barbers Nightongale 11 2,067 10-22-2010, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Ben
  Stormwind Stables Mike 13 2,289 11-24-2009, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Vendors with Reputation Items Kretol 10 1,918 10-27-2009, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Mount reputation requirement? Dilly 4 977 08-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Dotsy