The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Residents Of Stormwind
Residents Of Stormwind

Basically, this is a guild to represent those who live in Stormwind. The ranks represent the following:

Army / Army Veteran - This is just what it sounds like. Those listed in the Army, or retired from the army.

Upper Class - The rich, these people own homes and are very wealthy. Perhaps work in the council, or as a Guard.

Middle Class - The average citizen. They have enough money to live, though, they don’t have much to buy things they want.

Lower Class - They are striving to keep their house, and just have the perfect amount of money to keep it. They struggle every day.

Homeless - Those without a house. They live on the streets. They try their hardest to stay on the streets, and to stay away from trouble. Though, there are some whom would kill and mug for money.
There are no IC advertisements, as this is just a title for those who live in Stormwind. Though, on the Guild Announcement, there will be updates that the Mayor or Council give about the city. Things happening in Stormwind, etc.

Residents:
Jim Aric - Army Veteran
[Image: irrBWF6YSrv8I.gif]

Spoiler:
  • Tabby - Owner of a Tabby Cat.
  • Dawn - One With The Earth.
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
Hicks Grimsdale would match perfectly as an Army Vet'. c:
I must switch a player into that.
[Image: iyn1uq.jpg]