The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Creeper Cove
That's right folks, Creeper Cove. Before the server was reset, I had a little community I was setting up, that I'd invite people to make houses/create buildings for, called Creeper Cove.

My initial idea behind the place was to create a setting where we could potentially RP in... something that would fit in sort of a periodic sense, as well as being mystical and fantastic in a more subtle sense.

Think of games like Legend of Zelda. You'd find small towns that had villagers, full of friendly folks and stuff to do. Well, sometimes towns like these could hold secrets, even adventure!

Basically, what I'll do when able to is get in game, and start laying out the town. At that point, I'll invite anyone that wants to join in with me to do so. We can start with the town, making things like houses, bars, inns, mines... all that good stuff. From there, we can make outlaying destinations for adventure... Temples, ruins, and other more menacing areas.

What do you guys think? I'd love to hear some feedback. I know not everyone is interested in MC RP, but... for those of us that MAY be, I'd love some input.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rensin...

Almost every other post you make, I click that spoiler tag because I think its part of the post.

:c

On a separate note I have a Dwarven city I've made, and I'm kinda struggling with coming up with stuff to put topside. If you were interested in building around that stuff I could just hand that off to you guys, since the only surface structures are the two entry points.

There are some exterior walls and stuff that I've begun to lay down, but if you guys are interested they could easily be converted into ruins or just removed altogether!

Just a thought! On the other hand if you guys are setting up shop in the middle of nowhere I'd be interested in contributing.
That'd be -great-. We could incorporate the two together, and have some fun with it, eh?

Also, mission accomplished with the spoiler, hehehe.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Keep in mind Rigley that you're really close to me, and I have plans to build a large city around my castle. S' why you see all that flat area. I don't really want too many people building around it because I don't know how big it's going to be.

Edit: See my minecrafting thread for what plans I do have in the snow-biom I inhabit.

Editedit: Though, I did have plans to turn the castle, city, and everything else I build into an RP zone once it's done or close to being done.
Then I'll build far, far away from it. I don't know the layout of the map and really don't feel like in getting into "Territory" disputes with anyone, especially since I'm coming in fresh to it again.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Ah, Reigen's right. I suppose you would have to be moving away from her site if you were to be building around my area...

But...

BUT...

What if there was a connector somewhere near you's guys? DWARVEN MONORAIL.

Because I haven't tortured myself on the megastructures and clearing of large stone deposits yet!
I would love to do that, heh. And underground dwarven monorail. We uh, had a similar "secret" project like that in the last town, and while it can take a while it's awesome to have. Could be fun to implement other dwarven things on the way too... I'm thinkin' redstone machines!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

At least this time you only need to click once, Riggles! Instead of actually mining it all out. I'd help too, because I -love- railways!
I like what's cooking in that noggin.

I'd be more than happy to set up the monorail if you pick a location! If it hasn't been made obvious in my previous bursts of activity I like Minecraft the most when other people are there to chat and build with, so actually collaborating on something'd be real neat.
I'll hide a random maze in there or something.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
It might be a bit before I can uh, get in game and marker some stuff out, but I'm liking the ideas we are coming up with, hehe. I'm thinking beforehand with the town this time actually structuring the paths and plots before making the town. That way it could look a bit more neat.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

If I ever get MC, I'd love help out with the building part.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Once this old computer I'm on is stable enough to run Minecraft well, I'll gladly help in Creeper Cove as well just like before!:D
I wish I had the patience for MC, I really do. I could -try- to help, but I can't promise I won't loose patience and go inactive.

Edit: I also have little knowledge on anything in MC beyond basics. . . .And cannons. I know cannons.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I could help!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy