The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dear God, what am I getting into.
Right, well, here goes nothing...

G'day, chaps. I've recently been nostalgia-tripped into RPing again, on a WoW private server, and a friend yanked me in here. I'm still feeling my way around the website, the rules, the stickies and all the regulations and whatnot, and I'm hoping to have a good time here.

Cheerio, and expect a decent amount of Druid RP in the near future.
Ah, druid RP! Druid RP is always welcome. Sit down, pull up a chair. Roll a tauren whatever race you wish, and have fun!
Oh lovely! Bormus may have someone to rp with ^^
601 from Paragon?

Welcome. Jester here (obviously).
[Image: iyn1uq.jpg]
Made by me ^^
Some people are entitled to be stupid, but some are abusing the priviledge
...Well, that sure didn't take long. Aye, Jester, howdy-do. I fell off the face of Paragon, I know. Hard drive got fried and I didn't have enough time on my hands anymore. Have more now. Bought it on sale. You wouldn't believe how cheap Time is nowadays.
Oh my, look what I found.

G'day.
Sanity? Of course!
(01-14-2012, 04:52 PM)601 Wrote: ...Well, that sure didn't take long. Aye, Jester, howdy-do. I fell off the face of Paragon, I know. Hard drive got fried and I didn't have enough time on my hands anymore. Have more now. Bought it on sale. You wouldn't believe how cheap Time is nowadays.

Though I stick myself around Paragon's forums. It's a server ill never leave behind, and you know why :) And I am really happy they got their server back up.

Anyway, go make an Introduction post, and see ya in-game!

[Image: iyn1uq.jpg]
Made by me ^^
Some people are entitled to be stupid, but some are abusing the priviledge
(01-15-2012, 04:35 AM)Jester Wrote: Though I stick myself around Paragon's forums. It's a server ill never leave behind, and you know why :) And I am really happy they got their server back up.

Anyway, go make an Introduction post, and see ya in-game!

Already made one, waiting on it to be approved. I'm afraid I disappointed a fair amount of people in Paragon. Too ambitious, maybe. I wanted something the server didn't have the community to support. That will change here. I'll feel my way around the server for a while and then judge what I'll be doing. Probably nothing grand.
Congratulations, your introduction seemed to have passed!
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]