The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Play me off, keyboard cat!
Let's see...

Contact Info:

MSN: [email protected] (Don't judge me!)
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nexariel/
Champions Online: Nexariel@nexariel

A note about the MSN bit: I'd prefer it if you didn't add me without me knowing the invite is on its way. The reason for that is that my privacy settings sometimes prevent invites from displaying, and I don't want any of you to think I'm ignoring you. I suggest sending an e-mail to that address first, and I'll add you. Right now, I have like... five people on the invitations list, and while I'd love to add them, I don't know who they are. If you think you're one of those five, send me an e-mail berating me for being so slow about adding you. :P Or just contact me via Skype/Steam/Champions Online. Whatever works for you.

And now for my characters!

Nexi: Out of all my characters, she's the only one that was ever important to a storyline. Thankfully, that storyline's been put on hold for a good long while now. As such, ICly, she'll be quietly working as part of the Aldor on the Aldor Rise.

Alexandria: Pharaoh, so sorry for getting your hopes up. :( But since she's an archaeologist, I'd say it's reasonable to explain her constant absence on the fact that she loves to explore!

Saena: Psycho, sorry I didn't RP her as much as you would've liked. With Shalis on this journey that's meant to end with her dying or being executed, we'll say Saena disappeared into the forests in her grief and continues to stalk the shadows, the ever-watchful Sentinel she is.

Sazzak: Spiky, like with the others above, I do apologize for getting this char involved with one of yours and then letting her collect dust. I leave it to you, what you want to do with her. Maybe she's always off exploring, or... maybe Teztez got sick of her constant disobedience and killed her. :P

Athelina: I leave this to those of you who RP members of the Bisen family, since no one else was really affected by her. My suggestion is that Athelina, depressed at being rejected by her family due to her undeath-ness, rejected them in return and now lives among her own kind, a sad and depressed young girl.

Rogrid: I leave this one to Dotsy, though since I don't want to see Sophiana tied down, it might be best to either retcon their relationship, or say it ended up not working out.

Kimee: Thankfully, or perhaps not depending on your point of view, I never did much with her. Of the seven kids and a few family members, only... Sophiana, Ned and Tibby were ever RPed with. To those of you I never got around to RPing with, my apologies. But on the bright side, you can easily forget you ever intended them to be her kids. :P For the other three, you're welcome to either retcon or have Kimee be an NPC.

Bianca: Again, thankfully this char only really had anything to do with one person. Adam, you can either say it ended up not working out, freeing your char, or having her as an NPC. Either way, I imagine she'd leave the Argents to live quietly in Lakeshire.

Iutu: (See Bianca. Only instead of Lakeshire, it'd be Ashenvale, The Exodar, or Shattrath.)

Lidea: (See Bianca. Only she wouldn't ever dream of leaving the Scryers, and instead of Lakeshire, it'd be somewhere in Quel'thalas, and add on an apology to Dotsy and Xigo for not playing this character enough after getting her involved with yours.)

Norandir: To Pharaoh, it'd probably be easiest to retcon ever ICly hiring her. I only used her once, and it was a poorly thought out attempt to get involved in your amazing RP. :P

One last thing before I go: To anyone who currently or ever did feel any measure of dislike toward me, even very very slightly, during my near three years of being here, whatever I might've said or done to make you feel this way, I apologize. Any negative feelings you feel are perfectly justified, and I can't stress enough how dreadfully sorry I am for it. If I could take it all back and do it over correctly, I would. It was never my intention to make anyone uncomfortable or upset, (except for one instance, which I hope the staff has forgiven me for by this point), and I hold no ill will toward any of you.

See you nubs around. 8)

Also, thread locked. Don't reply to this or send me forum PMs. I won't see it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't play. . . Vagabond 1 703 12-25-2010, 03:42 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter