The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

HNNNNNNNNNNNG
I'm open on all of my characters (Gregg, Jezzan, Jum'bwan, Yid'hra, Goro'grom). Let's do something, CoTH.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
We will RP, Reese... We will RP...
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I can experiments on your characters and turn them to Forsaken, yes ^^

Or..something else.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
(01-19-2012, 03:50 AM)Holynexus Wrote: I can experiments on your characters and turn them to Forsaken, yes ^^

Or..something else.

:)
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Does it count for anything for Gregg to have a son that's A VIKING?!

Just kidding.
(01-19-2012, 06:49 AM)zenethen Wrote: Does it count for anything for Gregg to have a son that's A VIKING?!

Just kidding.

More than possible. Gregg got around.

EDIT: What am I saying? Gregg's 28. Yeah he could've had a son, but that son is not RPable.
Technically it -is- possible to have children at age 10...
Meow
Even if it's possible implying sex among minors is a VERY iffy territory we most likely do not want to tread. :s
I have an approved character that had children as a minor. I don't remember the exact age-- 'twas 10-14, though.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I don't think Gregg has any eldritch voices that told him to.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Gregg is actually a devout servant of the Old Gods.

Cthulhu fhtagn.
Kapre feels sad for Jezzan and hopes to make him feel better.

Asul'na must meet Jumb'wan.

Maybe Aimee can steal Gregg's wallet.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Shameless self bump.

Let's see, what shall we talk about, CoTH? Ah yes!

Here are a couple things i'd like to see happen:
-Let's see some Archaeology RP. I'm completely for organizing expeditions with like-minded individuals on Caine (Caine Copperhorn, my Dwarf. YES I HAVE A DWARF) And it could generate some really interesting ideas (that maybe could be sold off on auctions to stimulate Cressy's auction RP? Yes? No? Maybe so? ANSWER ME, DAMN IT). So yeah. There's that.

-While spiky still has all of my Trollbrolove ever (Sorry all y'all who were fightin' for it, but you get it all too <3. Had you going for a second there, didn't I?) I'd like some more Troll RP, particularly in way of a mate for Jum'bwan. His confidence is so undermined! It's sad, really. However, if mating with a bonecrushing bonecrusher isn't your thing (and I dunno why it wouldn't be *winky face ;D*), how about some juju? Jezzan makes a mean jujuccino,and anyone who has an enemy's consent and a piece of their DNA (hair, blood, skin, etc.) can surely enlist this Hexxer's aid for a hex of immense hexitude. Aside from thaaaaaat, there's Zarzul. Let's get some Demon Hunting going (COUGHD-TEAMCOUGHCOUGHIDON'TCAREIFJONOTHISONBREAKWE'REDOINGTHISCRAPANYWAYSCOUGH) Excuse me. I had a spontaneously baffling bout of Bronchitis. (Dat Alliteration)

-Come villain, come all! Gregg wants enemies made! Why? Because he's my hero. My drunken, slovenly hero. Whom you all love. You don't need to say it. I feel the affection. Anyways, he's got a smart mouth and is a kung fu master Brewmaster. He'll foil your evil plots any day. ANY DAY. WHAT, YOU DON'T THINK HE CAN? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

[Image: 1OH-ITS-ON_703798b21864e7ffbeb24cfde9f7444f.jpg]

Or if you have another idea, i'd love to hear it.

Come at me, CoTH. You're awesome, so we're gonna do awesome things together.

You know..I had a thread about how I wanted to start an archaeologists guild...

And no one responded. But I totally would be down, fool!

Both for an archaeologist (BARBIE) and Cressy-auction!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
(02-06-2012, 11:38 PM)Reese Wrote: Here are a couple things i'd like to see happen:
-Let's see some Archaeology RP. I'm completely for organizing expeditions with like-minded individuals on Caine (Caine Copperhorn, my Dwarf. YES I HAVE A DWARF) And it could generate some really interesting ideas (that maybe could be sold off on auctions to stimulate Cressy's auction RP? Yes? No? Maybe so? ANSWER ME, DAMN IT). So yeah. There's that.

-While spiky still has all of my Trollbrolove ever (Sorry all y'all who were fightin' for it, but you get it all too <3. Had you going for a second there, didn't I?) I'd like some more Troll RP, particularly in way of a mate for Jum'bwan. His confidence is so undermined! It's sad, really. However, if mating with a bonecrushing bonecrusher isn't your thing (and I dunno why it wouldn't be *winky face ;D*), how about some juju? Jezzan makes a mean jujuccino,and anyone who has an enemy's consent and a piece of their DNA (hair, blood, skin, etc.) can surely enlist this Hexxer's aid for a hex of immense hexitude. Aside from thaaaaaat, there's Zarzul. Let's get some Demon Hunting going (COUGHD-TEAMCOUGHCOUGHIDON'TCAREIFJONOTHISONBREAKWE'REDOINGTHISCRAPANYWAYSCOUGH) Excuse me. I had a spontaneously baffling bout of Bronchitis. (Dat Alliteration)

I heard someone say recently that Zul'Gurub isn't used enough.

Troll Archaeology event based on puzzles.... awaaay...?