The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

neeed fiiyaaaah
Id like to introduce a new char to the storyline. I'm looking for an accomplished fire mage to instruct zariel novalight my main. Id like him to prefably be a BElf or a Forsaken open to original ideas hopefully some one active please.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Astus studied fire magic for most of his life. :o
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Alanya, the evil warlock? ^^
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
I'd just like to point out that it isn't "Fire magic". It's, properly, Evocation magic, which contains a subschool (non-verbatim) of Fire. It's highly unlikely and improbable somebody is only accomplished in fire magic. The only reason I could see a mage ever being strictly based around pure arcane and fire is if they were a very stupid sorcerer.

In other words, don't look at this. This article covers game mechanics such as damage over time and includes the damage types used in the game.

This is what you want for IC purposes. Look here for a bit of information on them all. (Click the book links in the achievement criteria)
There are still mages focusing on one verse of evocation, being fire. It is unlikely they only know about fire, but they specialize in it. (Doesn't mean they can't cast Frostballs either, though)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
There exist in-game pyromancers (as well as hydromancers and geomancers), spellslingers who specialize in the use of fire-based spells. There are a lot of them, too.

I guess that there are many stupid mages in the world!