The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Deathrall's Intorduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I play almost all types of Genres. Doesn't matter much actually. But my favourites are still RolePlayGames. I play mostly agile male charackters, that i can well identify with me. I like also charackters that are in some kind insane in their head. That means it will always surprise me and and others somehow, so it will never get boring.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Germany, but my primary language is Russian Beer

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I think it had begun, when i came to Germany ten years ago, with Warcraft 2. In my schoolclass were only not-German people, so everyone didnt understand what the teacher was trying to tell. Crazy2 And when there were PCs in the classroom, we played games and ignored the teacher Crazy Funny somehow Grin
First when i played Warcraft 2 i liked it immidiately. When i got my own PC, i bought me Warcraft 3. And it was even much better. And when i heard later about WorldofWarcraft, i really didnt wait too long. :D

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I'm actually tired of playing wow. Why? Cause there is not much more too see, that i saw already. But i have forgotten how i started with WOW. It was great, cause i played it really like a RolePlayGame. I was identifying with my chrackter. My first Chrackter was a Tauren Druid by the way8)
So i just thought to get back to wow and start from my roots palying it :D I looked then for private servers, where i can Write the storyline of my own chrackter and find adventures and a community, that thinks the same way.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Actually the rogue is one, that sympathize me mostely. I like more to play the lonely wolf. But there are some Dangers and Adventures, that noone can pass by himself, so when its necessary, i will backup for help. Also when someone is in danger i will first come to help him, before i go for my own. Its very possible that i will play all the time in groups, because many people will ask me for help, or i will play the most time alone. Doesnt matter, i will be fun anyway. It really doesnt matter, how ill end up, all that happens will bring my own storyline further. And a good storyline is that i want to have, when i'm done playing. So i can read it and enjoy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I dont have any favorite races or classes. I tried all classes and races out. It made always fun. I'm a creative guy, i can write a story with every race and class. But i dont think that i will play a Paladin, for example cause i like more dark charackters. But even if a play a paladin, its quite possible that he will be in some way not a good charackters. But there are some races i really dont like: the taurens. They are too big, not agile and dont have rogues Awww As well as Dwarfes. They are not too big, but they are too broad.
Humans i also dont like --> too normal(or normally!? sry for my grammar faults.) :D
So my favorites are: Night Elfes, Trolls, Undead.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I must say, that the part with RolePlaying is here the most important. Why? Cause its a roleplay server. There is also one regulation i dont really sympathize, but i can understand why it is listed, the mature language. Even if someone is roleplaying it's surely possible that his charackter and the way he plays it allows him to be rude and immmature to other persons. It can be a part of his chracktertype. Sometime it has to be. But yes i know, that people will mostely not swearing beacause of this Beer So i accept this part as well, as i accept all regulations. They are essential for ropleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It was already night and it rained outside. Sometimes Drend heard thunder out there. But he didn't let the thunder distracting him from working. The raindrops slapped on the old and scratched windows and with each thunder it appeared to break down. But Drend was working. It was his most important work now. It was his only way to get out alive from this issue, only if he finishes in time, he will live. But his time was over. Drend forgot how fast the time was running, he was working. Nothing could distract him. But his time was over. "So you're the one, that i should kill?" - a voice appeared from the back of Drend. Drend wasnt really surprised. He expected someone to come after him. But Drend also expected his Work to finish, when that one comes. "You're early!" -Drend told it to the voice, that came from behind. The thunder growled once more and the rain became stronger. One of the windows gave in and a cold breeze captured the room. Drend still stood calm, the wind and the rain coming from the smashed window were trying to bring him to his knees hopelessly. "Before i'll kill you... Who did send you to me?" - Drend suddenly smiled. "You know, i finished my work" Drend turned over and went to his Desk. "Just by ..." He took a glass in one hand and in the other a bottle of rum and was filling the glass. Thunder growled now, like he wanted to force Drend to fear. The glass was full. Drend put the bottle back on the desk. Then turned, so he could see the whole room. Chugged the glass with rum. Then raised his head.
"Time!".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes the servers name is Conquest of the Horde. Does it mean that you can only play Horde races?

Thank you for reading.
Hello Deathrall, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. No, you may play Alliance races as well. It's actually the first sentence of the Wiki.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liosan's Intorduction Liosan 1 706 05-12-2009, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros