The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sku11crack
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I played WoW for 5 years. I like dubstep music and am trying to learn about how to make my own. I try to include people in any roleplay I am doing if they wish to participate of course.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the USA and my native language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw my father playing it about 5 years ago and I took a interest in it. And with that I started getting into the game. This is where I discovered RP and PvP. With each day passing by I become more interested about how many servers there are, but most shut down for unknown reasons but noticing the uptime and how long this server has been up I found myself wanting to get in.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
When the server I recently was in got shut down I found myself going through extreme boredom without a few hours of RP in each day. So I did a massive Google search and found this server, after looking into all the requirements and writing you need to do to get in it, I quickly found that this was the server for me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the honorable/normal guard/soldier of a city. Just because once you finish your work you can go home and see your family (if I have the luck and time of getting one within my time here) or you can go see your drinking buddies at a local pub and share stories of war. But I usually make a twist with that guard roleplay, illegal money making (assassin, thief, smuggler), visits to the goblins cities/towns, you know what I mean? ;)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race: Human and Orc
Class: Rogue or Warrior
Why: I chose two for the two factions, still not quite sure which I want to roleplay. Anyways, I chose these two because with them you have a lot of freedom and people don't have much expectations of them. For example: Kal'Dorei and Tauren are usually expected to be peaceful not the type of person to yell "For the Horde/Alliance!" while going into war. But with being a Human or Orc you have a choice to make your guy honorable, cutthroat, evil or gentle.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be a good roleplay environment for me and any future friends that I can hopefully convince to come in and play in this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I chose this one for the only reason that I have had enough of children trying to roleplay and ruining everyone's night roleplaying. I noticed the typing required to get in and already know that no child has a big enough attention span to write this all out.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, want to see your work in action. Go!:
Jacob drew steel, the sound echoing through the tavern and drawing every pair of eyes. Zane's face went stony for a moment, but then avalanched into laughter and mirth. "You'd kill me, then, monk?" spat Zane. "You must have forgotten your own book. 'Thou shalt not kill.' I'm not afraid of your threats." The drunken brawler suddenly pulled two long knives from his belt, twirling them like ballerinas. "I'm going to kill you now and take that book from you. Ought to be worth something to somebody." Zane leaped forward, and Jacob's sword flashed in the torchlight. A split second later, Zane's blades clanged against the far walls. But Jacob did not stop at disarming his opponent--he was too deadly, too proud. No, Jacob's weapon swung through the air, the razor tip scraping Zane's neck, slitting it. The metal monk knelt beside his dying opponent. Quietly, he prayed over the man, begging his Lord to forgive him his sins and wing this soul to heaven. When he was done, he caught a last flicker of light in Zane's eyes. He whispered: "If you had been more familiar with my book, you might have known another verse: 'I come, not to bring peace, but a sword.' I did not seek a fight with you. But I am through running."

Thank you for reading!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]