The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Laptop Issues.
^ As title suggest, laptop issues. Something crawled in, managed to rip my register apart and disable most security systems. It's slow as heck and also wrecked my Recovery system apart. Seeing as a recovery CD takes up to 21 days, costs 35 bucks (And provides a non-working bank account number so anyone from the NL can't send money over to actually pay for the damn cd. Go Toshiba!).. I'm pirating some win7 image off the internet.

So. If this fails, I'm getting the axe out of the shed and chop my laptop to pieces, which will probably result in me not coming back soon. (Because hey, I'm downstairs 90% of the time to watch and train my pup. Laptop was my main way to ze internet, and I don't got cash for a new one.)

So. I'll be back. *Tips pony hat*

Spoiler:
[Image: 10096989.jpg]

.. Oh what's tad? Tad violent? *Twitch* Not at all. *Twitch*
Good luck! :<
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I feel better knowing that computer issues can enrage someone almost as it does me. Boyfriend knows better than to interact with me when something doesn't work on my computer, preventing me from doing whatever it is that I'd like to do at that moment.

Hope things work out soon! BFUYGBSCA - forever!
So. After whacking and beating this thing about (I guess, now that I'm -somewhat- cooled off ; Happy I didn't do it literally)..
.. I managed to get some bits of the recovery system working.

Currently reinstalling, getting defences on this thing. If all goes 'normal' it should only.. Take some hours? Back tonight, and if that's the case.. This thread is unneccesary! Harr harr.

Also. <3

Edit ; SADgdagda. Apparently my bookmarks weren't saved on my external HDD. Fail, there went my browser settings.
:)

Get on, yer Psychyn! :3
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PC Issues Dug 1 586 06-27-2013, 07:34 AM