The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello Everyone!
Hello!! and nice to meet you all. O.o sorry if i posted wrong thread or something, just wanted to say hi while waiting for approval. =D I'm new here and hope we can get along well. ^v^
Correct forum! This is a place where you're able to communicate with others as a neophyte member of the community, especially if it's before submitting an introduction or while waiting for one to be approved.

And welcome welcome! I'm certain that we'll all be the best of friends and enjoy wonderful roleplaying fun and awesomeness together. As I have decreed, thus it shall be.
:D ohh cool, scare of posting thread in a wrong place, lol. first time actually writing stuffs in forum. xD
No worries; we tend to be fairly lenient of new people since we understand that a lot of our policies and standards may not be easily grasped. There are quite a few rules and regulations that help keep the community running smoothly, so learning those as soon as possible will help you immensely!

If I may, would you be willing to take a minor suggestion? People gauge one another on the forums by how they type and communicate. Utilizing capitalization will help a lot, since it proves that you are a capable writer.

Don't be afraid to speak up if you have any questions or concerns or just want to learn more about the community! Again, welcome to the server and good luck with your introduction!
Oh, ok. I'll remember that and learn to use it often. Thank you for the suggestion. :D
It is my pleasure! A little tip like that should help you in the long run.