The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Coriel Du Briar introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Crowyer Sarati I am a light gamer, so I am not into all those shoot'm up games. When I play a game, I choose to play RPG's there is something enthralling about losing myself to a fantasy world. I study engineering in real life and I'm hoping to move to Canada to work in the sustainability industries. I am currently learning to play the keyboard. I am a coffee addict. I also like light rock music and pop.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am British/Italian living in the UK

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Way back before WoW I played the RTS warcraft games and fell in love with the games, Ive been playing them ever since, heck! I still play warcraft III.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
When I was playing on the original servers I used to role play on Argent dawn. A year down the line, I realized how much the RP degraded there and now I'm seeking a better source of RP in a different server, I googled, You popped up, I decided to sign up.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
I am mostly a Military officer type, Rough and ready for battle, not afraid to kiss ass to rise the ranks, but also I like to take charge. There is something about carrying a massive sword and going on crusades, that just calls to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I usually play human, I don't like being green/blue/pink.. As great as horde was, I preferred alliance. fits my play style when religious fanaticism comes into play, I guess this would also reflect how I like to play as a paladin or warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, simply put and I am quite sure a lot would agree, I would love to see proper role playing, no trolls, but more so, a welcoming society.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Any racist, sexist, or other derogatory OOC chat will lead to disciplinary action, which can include banning. There will be no warnings issued."
Stuff like racism is a real no no in my eyes, sometimes even in game racism sucks, worgens and drenai are members of the same team. Get over it! hehe.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I aim to edit this later as its 22:28pm and that's a bad time to be creative.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, I feel all was covered in the questions.
Hello Crowyer, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

...Are we that harsh with that rule? I never even realised, but I wholly approve.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.
My rule. MINE. If Applejack catches you with it she's goi-

(But we kind of made that rule in another thread Delta, which Grakor added..unless it was there before...unsure)

Seriously though.. ^^ Welcome, anyways ^_^ Beer Ironforge beer is best beer!
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Also, a lot of people do incorporate in-game racism into their characters.