The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Medelsvensson's Intruduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, my name is medelsvensson and I live in Stockholm Sweden. I really enjoy role playing and story writing. Currently I am working on a Warcraft III modding project (It's a single player RPG with a strategy/management twist). There isn't much to tell, I know the fundamentals of RP and I am ready to roll! :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Sweden, Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing wc3 when it was released. Played wow a hell of a lot back in vanilla.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
My friend recommended your server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds, as long as the player(s) I'm rping with are making it fun for me in return.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race: Orcs
Class: Druid (And yes I know you can't be a Orc Druid :P)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think the website looks really good and I'm looking forward to what kind of role play you can offer me!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the rules overall were very good, fair and substantial. I find the face that you have an established set of rules the most appealing. Usually the biggest problem with role play in any form is that the rules aren't good or set in stone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
First I would like to state that I didn't really spellcheck this :)

The men of the TES Talon had been at sea for two weeks. They were tired, thirsty and anxious. The crew had pushed through two devastating storms. Their high spirits and drunkard dancing had been left long ago and now there were only bitter hatred for the ship it self. The troll vessels they were pursuing had led them to unexplored waters, and now they knew why. Out of the sixteen days they had been at sea, twelve of them had been days of storm or cold weather. They were only still afloat because the Talon was such an extraordinary build. It was an Eagle class vessel, there for the birdlike name. The ship was painted with dark stripes along it's body and as it is one of the largest vessels of the navy, you felt a thrilling sensation when you looked out over the deck. The insides were shining from the finest wood and everywhere beautiful pictures and patterns had been carved out. The captains quarters were of course the most impressive part. The captains chambers had the famous "glass walls". The walls were not actually made completely of glass, it was that the windows were so large, the wall it self looked like a picture frame.

Order Master Coldan Frosteye was sitting in the ships hold, behind a couple of arrow crates. Here he had found a sanctuary where he could come and find some quiet, away from the chaos that surrounded him everywhere else. Out of the 461 crew members, soldiers, priests, engineers or scholars he had failed to find anyone who interested him. There for he had chosen to spend most of his time down in the hold. There were of course his Order Brothers, but they spent the most of their time in the soldiers quarters and would often be impossible to find. Right now Coldan was documenting the events of the two previous days. The most notable was that the storm had lifted and they were heading into an unknown group of islands. As he was just finishing his writing, a loud bell started ringing.

He soon realized that this was the alarm and quickly stood up. He rushed up the steep stairs of the large hold and continued through the main deck. Getting through the main deck was not easy even when the men were just playing cards. But now with the alarm ringing it was a real challenge. He constantly collided with a runnerboy or a swagpacker, which was the common word for ship crew. They were so filthy and dirty that the dark soot and dirt stuck on his armor. He finally reached the upper deck and noticed that all the men that had gathered on the deck were pressed against the railing, obviously trying to catch sight of something. And they all seemed in good spirits which was unusual. He quickly turned onto the staircase left of right of him. As he was heading up he could hear one of the crew members shout. "Finally! Land, no more blasted storms!". He now stood on the bridge above the men on the upper deck. He looked out over the water and noticed a large island. It was a tropical island with beaches stretching along the islands shores. The only real thing of interest he could see from this distance was the large round mountain in the middle of the island.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No I'm good.
Hello medelsvensson! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viperslayer-Intruduction Viperslayer 4 907 06-12-2014, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Intruduction Bpg14 bpg14 1 637 06-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Intruduction Thalion 1 619 11-23-2009, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Thalion