The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feeding the neversated Void.
Because frankly, everyone is steadily improving, life is but a process of constant learning. To list a few of my characters...

Mave / Teneria Frostbloom.
Andaria Duskfeather.
Deluviel Oakstrike.
Getrak Bloodhammer.
Gavrill Thierson.
Benjamin Frankson.
Alexander Brennenburg.
Shaydana Bloodveil.
Lyraella Dana'no.
Tylungra Nightfang.
...And finally, Gonrok Shatteraxe.

I do believe that covers all, however I'm not entirely sure.
Sanity? Of course!
Mave/Teneria... was an interesting and satisfying experience. Her reactions were quite realistic, and I enjoyed the way you handled both her demeanor, actions and the ordeal of her resurrection.

Plus, it allowed Sylvandre to do her job, and I'm always grateful for that. It's one of the reasons for which I helped out with involving Teneria in Duraza's schemes. Have you ever found people and characters that just seem to "fit in" with a particular storyline or situation? That was it. Mave adds to immersion, and isn't over-blown as a "RAWR, I AM AN EXILE! GRRRR! WATCH ME BREAK LAWS AND MURDER PEOPLE!"-character, but rather a simple, in-your-face attempt at fixing a perceived wrong with society. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" rings a familiar bell here.

I appreciate also how easy it is to empathize with her and her points of view. Someone's put a fair amount of thought into her character, hm? I'm glad I was able to interact with her and make an impact on her life(see what I did there?), and I am very eager to see what comes of this new future she's built.

Funnily enough, I sometimes end up feeling sorry for her predicament. Hopefully, one day she'll find herself a rabbit-potion.

But yeah. All in all, Mave was an enjoyable experience, and I look forward to interacting more with her, and watching her progress. And maybe shoving her at Sagi a little more. Heheheh... Keep up the good work.

As for the other characters, I haven't interacted enough with them to say, and I won't comment on them just from hear-say and OOC discussion.

OOC-wise, you're fair and fun to chat with, and drive away the boredom in OOCC whenever possible. Be it pirouetting teddybear vikings with braided beards and tree-root-punching or music, there's usually something to say on the matter. Oh, and I also appreciate you taking the time to read Profiles. I don't see that very often.

Promising stuff, for how much interaction there was. Let's see what the future holds, hm?
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Mave. Teneria.

Dat whore, slut, lust raging-

I kid. She's been a very interesting character, considering how she is engineered for war, that should could be a mother figure to Mava. Effectively being the only friend Mava had has led to curious dialog and such between the pair. Her condition and views are so similar to Mava, but twisted in a zealous way that creates strife and debate.

All and all, the experience has been enjoyable. Despite wrestling in one-sided matches, Teneria using her large and strong body to dominate Mava to the ground... /cough

That totally came out right.
Ah, yes. The one I have been RPing with the most, Teneria. I indeed put quite the lot of effort in her, complex backstory and such. 'Tis good to see responses to her, especially from people who have seen her in the most different situations. And yes, one day her dreams will be fulfilled and she will be turned into a rabbit to roam upon this realm. For eternity.

And Knighter, your blighted tongue is a scourge upon this world, shame on thee.

At any rate, you still deserve a thanks for the feedback. Both, that is.
Sanity? Of course!
I've seen almost all of your characters in action, and I've been pleased by what I've witnessed so far. You put a great deal of thought into each of them, and what you get out are very developed ideals and emotions with logical backing that make them, as said, incredibly easy to empathise with. Tylungra, who I've interacted the most heavily with, is a very charming lady I'd certainly like to see more of. The inquisitive part of me wants to poke and prod her until I find out where her limits are, what drives her to do what she does.

The only thing I could possibly criticise would relate to, heh, funnily enough, your custom title. Zealotry is a pungent, powerful theme amongst all of your characters, and they're all quite brutal when it comes to their respective berserk buttons. I think you can be quick to leap into lethal situations where other paths your characters might take are freely available. Playing your character accurately is one of the most important aspects of roleplay, but it's also good to be mindful of the consequences of certain actions, and how they might bring a roleplay to a screeching and dissatisfying halt.

You're a frighteningly uncompromising trust fighter - something I haven't seen in years, and I did come here from a RPing community that was all about shredding others apart in battles, utter domination. It reminded me of what was fun about that place, but also what flaws it had. It got to the point where most of us sat around in this den we'd won for ourselves, the other roleplayers so frightened of their characters getting rolled, chewed and spat out that they just hunkered down in the OOC room. It was the RP form of a Last Man Standing match, and when we'd proven we could kick their butts all over... that was the end of it.

On this note, I'll drop an interesting fact I stumbled upon.
6800lbs is roughly 3 long tonnes, which is the the approximate weight of 6 thoroughbred horses and 5 cubic yards of... potatoes. Tylungra's bear form is pretty dang big, now I think about it! Your average grizzly bear weighs 220lbs, for comparison.

In short, keep up the good work, and go a bit easier on people! I'm interested in seeing where our little story goes.
I've little to comment on your IC actions, but I am most certainly not a fan of how you act OOCly at times. Shape up.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
The zealotry is strong, quite. Perhaps a thing I have learned in my rather early times of my RPing - Never to break character, never. It would merely seem utterly silly to me, that a Kaldorei who is rather traditionalistic, would leave an Orc / Blood Elf who roams their forests alive. Perhaps I should change my title to 'Viking Teddybear', perhaps that would affect me... Oh, and regarding the weight. I'm not certain in -which- book it was, but the weight of Dire Bears has been defined, Manual of Monster or either Monster's Guide. To quote; "They can weigh between 6,000 - 8,000 pounds." Yes, some RPG books are non-cannon but where else would one get -such- things from.

I'll try and reflect my RP upon myself, seeing if I can find any other way for my characters to deal with things other than . . . immediate death, and remain in-character.

And to quote Sol - "Whym is a rottweiler about WoW-lore". I'll try and change, it shall be seen in time.
Sanity? Of course!
YOU MADE ME DO IT.
I consider you, Whym, the worst player in the history of CotH. Well, since I joined, that is. The way you do everything different is sickening. The way you roleplay Tylungura makes my stomach acke, and makes me want Shadoria could kick her ass. Gonrok, the orc I, as Gok'tar, buried, was nothing but a wuss that deserved no honor, what about a lok'vadnod! Your portrayal of the orcs is the worst possible!! Gavrill, don't even get me started. I don't think I've seen a more stupid forsaken in all of my days. I mean, how the hell is a forsaken supposed to disappear from sight and appear behind his enemy?! Next time you'll do that behind a damn gryphon, or something, and land with no damage at all. And that's pretty much it of the characters I know and have roleplayed with. I am pretty sure, though, that they suck and should all be killed!

Ultimately, if I could rate your capabilities to roleplay, the rating would go over the top. Like a glass of milk that is totally full, yet you keep pouring over the top.

If I once was the dumb guy who thought night elves wouldn't wear showing clothes and would be extremely cultural over feral, you came with Tylungura and showed me the true aspect of the night elves, this great race of amazonian women and feral men. You made a lore-nazi such as yourself find errors in his own thinking!

Gonrok, it was an honor saving him and burying him through the ceremony. And that lok'vadnod I promised? Yes, I am still thinking of that, if Kotorr(dareksar) will [finally] finish the story of the Red Vanguard so far.

The third character of yours I have roleplayed with was Gavril, as you know. Again, as you know, there were some problems rising with Gok'tar and Gavril chasing him. As you now-know, Gok'tar was and still is in the middle of a quite long storyline that pretty much needs its presence, him being Garm's closest friend and the current leader of the Vanguard. The failure was in my clear thinking. As I've seen, I should've told you about Gok'tar's storyline before the CW was errected. Well, I hope everything is in the past now.

As for the others characters of yours, I haven't got the chance or pleasure of roleplaying with. Perhaps another time.
Quote:Ultimately, if I could rate your capabilities to roleplay, the rating would go over the top. Like a glass of milk that is totally full, yet you keep pouring over the top.

As for the OOC shtuff..
I'll have to agree with Xigo. You could chill more. :P
My opinions of you are quite... Mixed. I'll be short, because I don't think there's much point droning about these.

On one hand, you're a talented player. Your control over lore is like no other, and your characters manage to make a unique touch while still following lore perfectly. I won't go into heavy detail on every character, because your characters are many and varied. You could easily be one of the best roleplayers I have ever seen. Your writing is clear and understandable, your grasp of proper character responses whole satisfying, and your ideas still hold that unique tinge to them.

On the other, your attitude is insufferable. Your control over lore seems at time to be just another tool you use to inflict your temper upon other characters whom concepts you disagree with. You tend to be rude, disrespecting, and at all frank, earned quite a bit of a jerk. This one flaw of yours, this lore-Nazi tag, is completely overshadowing your unique work. Your temper gets the best of you a bit too much.

To put it bluntly? Get your attitude straightened.
We need more people like you in this community to be frank. As some often realize of their errors after a nice and harsh verbal whipping.
Mm. For today's purposes, I shall focus upon Mr. Brennenburg.

In the relatively short time I've interacted with your puppet, I can can say with certainty that you are not adverse to challenges nor taking risks in your storylines. I appreciate the multidimensional approach that makes Alexander vivid. He's displayed a myriad of emotions which lends depth. The role permeates with imperfections and quirks that show a bit more of the human condition than your average roleplayer might be willing to flow with. Your command of the language is excellent, so I find even in the simplicity of emoting a certain intrigue.

Bottom line - I am a fan. He's an unusual construct that makes me as a player want to explore further and peel back the layers to see what makes him tick. It's an art to be able to inspire such an interest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeding! muhaha8 7 1,513 03-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Last Post: muhaha8